I have a suspicious how the ha

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Oct 14, 2000.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

93K is not a high salary for my career, this is just my starting salary. How is that for bragging. But seriously, I have a suspicion that the happy customer from citibank who started attacking poor roni ( that's me) is really a certain person who has another name here. But anyway, if you feel that I am bragging. TOUGH. If you feel that people here have gone on and on about Citibank. So Do I. Is it my fault. NO. I respond to alot of posting because I really dont want people to misunderstand something when applying. Many people feel the are trapped to subprime cards and are/were afraid to apply. But, there is always a bad apple in the bunch. And you just let your little worm crawl out into plain sight tonight. As for my salary, yes I am happy that I got credit cards with 18K limits total. My salary cant raise my scores. I cant bribe my way into a great credit rating. That is something that I have to work at and build. That is what I have been doing for over a year. The fact that I have obtained any credit is a major accomplishment and I am very proud of myself. Many people hide their credit problems and put up big fronts. That is not my style. So you know a hell of alot about me by reading this board and that is exactly how I want it. If any one can learn something from my past and experiences I am happy. That goes both ways. I never would have applied for the citibank if I hadnot read post by many of the regulars here. I didnot get this far in life to let your little comments really offend me. I just wrote such a long response because I really enjoy telling people off. PEACE. And I will pray for you. Your dreams of citibank revolving cards is a sad fantasy. Grow up Jo. I mean Happy citibank cust.

2. LadyCarr

LadyCarr Guest

RE: I have a suspicious how th

Roni your post has been quite helpful, but it seems that someone really has it in for you. Do you detect a little jealousy? :)
    Anyway, gone with yo bad self, and keep the people that appreciate your posts informed. I guess well have to get together a secret hiding place on the web, to discuss our credit issues, without offending others. What you think?

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

You might have a point. In the meantime, I love it here. People like that crack me up. Also, I just saw someone post on cardweb that Citibank AA cards are being given out because of a computer error. This was Milmil. not sure if i have seen that name here. See how out of hand this is getting. The price we have to pay in trying to build our credit. This people must have cross country cards and are having backlass from the abuse. lol

4. LadyCarr

LadyCarr Guest

Cross Country Bank, that'll do it. :)
    How do I access that info that you found on the card web?

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

www.cardweb.com. Then click message board. But watch out that board has some real strange characters there.

6. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

RE: question to roni

What's the maximum credit limit on that sliver card . ? Thankx for the info by the way forget what the others say .

7. LadyCarr

LadyCarr Guest

RE: CardWeb....

message board must be for freaks. I'm glad they don't give that kind of advice on this board. Girl, what are you doing on the card web? LOL

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I think I saw someone say 10K. That is honestly the highest limit I saw here and i think i read every post. I will ask citibank that question next week when I call about combining both of my accounts.

9. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: CardWeb....

YOU know what, someone posted info about that site on credit mania. So, I posted a message about my household auto situation and got some crazy responses. Then I posted a question about which subprime cards I should drop like this site. They chewed my butt up with insults. I stopped posting there. But the comments that people put on that site are crazy, so i check it out time to time. That was crazy. When I saw Citibank AA there, i said oh no.

10. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

Cool .. I took Your Advice and Applied for it like 3 days ago, I Just Want it to Consolidate All My Sub-prime Nightmares . At least i get the convinence of one payment instead of 10 !! . Thanks Roni

11. Chet

Chet Well-Known Member

You're awesome!

Please keep posting and don't pay any attention to some of the B*LLSH*T post of people talking trash. This is a credit/creditcard forum and Citibank happens to be the hot topic now! I applied for the Citibank card (because of your posts) and if I get the card, I'll be happier than a pig in slop!

chet

12. FSU girl

FSU girl Guest

Roni-
    I, for one, am extremly happy that you have given the advice you have, and shared your insite. I feel sorry for people that feel they must try to hurt others that are doing well.
    As for critizing you for telling us how much you make, (first of all, I don't think it's bragging and it's very helpful to know these things) but if I made you're kind of money, I would tell people too! You're a blessed person. I only wish I had your job! :)
    Please don't ever stop sharing your insite! I know it's helped me!