I just cancelled Junum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, Jul 19, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Due to their comedy of errors, although I don't think it's funny, I just cancelled. Here is a copy of the email I sent them explaining why I cancelled. Hopefully it will help someone else in the future not have to go through this nonsense.

To Whom It May Concern,

I have debated long and hard about my current situation with Junum, and have decided that it is in my best interest to cancel my membership at this point. The reasons for my decision? Junum started out great getting numerous deletions for me in the first round. However, in subsequent rounds, Junum disputed items that had previously fallen off on their own due to the 7 year law. Junum also disputed items with 1 reporting agency that did not even have those items listed. But the most severe error was when Junum for some unknown reason disputed several positive accounts successfully getting them deleted. Although you did send the cra a letter to try and get the accounts relisted, I received a letter this week from the cra telling me they could not or would not, relist an account that was deleted.
    At this point, I cannot run the risk of having these mistakes occur. That is the reason for my cancellation.

I request that you cancel my membership immediately.

Thank you

2. MiamiBlues

MiamiBlues Well-Known Member

LKH,

Nice letter. I guess I'll use something similar when I cancel. It's a shame because they did start off well.

Manny

3. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Hi LKH! I just emailed them and told them:

1 - effective on receipt of this email, all future power of attorney privileges have ceased.
    2- effective also is cancellation of any future charge card purchases.
    3 - effective immediately there is no business relationship between dogman and them.

they challenged too much - and LKH -
    I got 2 notices saying they had already challenged them.

C Ya dogman

4. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Appropriate!

Considering what happened.

Jim

5. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Did they dispute positives for you also?

6. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Hey Dog,

If you go with another Credit restoration service; ie. Lexington or Bradley/Ross keep us posted. LKH is with Lexington as you probably know. He will be updating us as results trickle in.

I have an EQ report that needs work. Others will want the input also.

Jim