I just signed up with Junum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Aux, Mar 16, 2001.

1. Aux

Aux Well-Known Member

Hi,

After I read many posts about Junum. I just signed up with Junum, finally. Will keep you all posted how it goes.

Actually, I only have :

1 Settled Credit Card
    4 Accounts with late payment
    1 Student loan

Will see if Junum can help. I just don't have time to do it myself. Will keep you all posted the progress.

Cheers!

2. Nitor

Nitor Guest

Not Bad

Well, actually your credit report doesn't look bad at all. Only a few things to fresh up.

Anyway, please keep me posted. I have planned to sign up with Junum also. I also have a lots of late payments.

3. Ste

Ste Guest

Can I get their #?

I am considering Junum also. Can I get their# or address.

Thanks a bunch.

4. carl

carl Guest

Re: Can I get their #?

Umm, you do know that govt students loans have to be repaid, right? There is nothing else
    to be done about them except repay them....no bankruptcy, no settlements, nothing. You
    can rehabilitate them though.

5. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Keep us posted!!

I am on round 3 of disputes with Junum so you probably read my posts among others. What Carl said about student loans is true.

6. Aux

Aux Well-Known Member

Re: Keep us posted!!

Ste, www.junum.com

I also paid in full with my student loan. Only on my TU showing not paid in full and charge off.

But I do have a lot of late payments, that's all. My goal is trying to get home loan within 2 years.

Will keep you all posted about Junum. I will send out my original credit report tomorrow.