I love AMEX cust svc!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by faztcobra, Sep 18, 2003.

1. faztcobra

faztcobra Well-Known Member

This is the 2nd AMEX card I've ever had...1st one was actually an expense card where I work and never had to use cust svc for anything - just took care of everything online. Well, I had to call cust svc today and these guys are nothing but professional! They rock. I just feel sorry for them because their "programmed" to be nice. I know what it's like to work in a call center environment, so I feel for them. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I see what sets AMEX apart from the crowd. What other cards have this type of cust svc?

2. willgator

willgator Well-Known Member

check out amexsux.com for their perspective

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I have been LIED TO BY AMEX...

3-4 HARD TO SPIN-OFF CREDIT LIMIY TO MAKE A SECOND ACCOUNT...was supposed to be HARD FREE

Asked for 7.99% BLUE..."YOUR CARD DOED NOT QUALIFY"...or "WE DON'T HAVE THAT RATE" or "GO AHEAD AND APPLY, I'M SURE YOU WILL GET IT"

I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST CREDIT LIMIT INCREASE IN 4 YEARS (ON DELTA--THE SPIN-OFF CARD)

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

It cracks me up how the Delta Card is really the SPINOFF CARD. :)

GEORGE - yes - it will be interesting to see if AMEX ever preapproves me for anything - other than their crappy insurance or baggage plans....

You and I both know perfect payment history is only one factor LOL

aarff - dogman

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

WHAT ARE THE "OTHER" FACTORS FOR AMEX???

6. RichGuy

RichGuy Well-Known Member

Re: Re: I love AMEX cust svc!

Income
    Balances
    Utilization
    Inquiries