I Love Cap One....

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by thetravele, Aug 21, 2003.

1. thetravele

thetravele Well-Known Member

As much as I have bashed them in the past, I love them now.

Well ok, I love their Exec. office. They have been very helpful.

Once you get away from their CSR's they can be very helpful.

I believe and letting everyone know their good side as well as their crappy side.

2. faztcobra

faztcobra Well-Known Member

[Yoda]Much to learn, you have.[Yoda] j/k

We always hear about the negatives. I've even canceled my card because of their tactics. Glad to hear someone has had a decent experience.

3. thetravele

Oh don't get me wrong, I canceled their card also. I couldn't stand many of the ways they do biz.

But when you get past that and into the Exec. Offices they can be very nice.

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

WHEN THEY ARE GOOD...THEY ARE VERY GOOD...WHEN THEY ARE BAD...THEY ARE VERY, VERY BAD!!!

I have had good sucess since I have used PFB a few times and went to MR COOKE DIRECT...I have not even used any CSR since I got the card except once...AND SHE GAVE ME THE 5.90% BT & PURCHASES FIXED

My account WAS "PRE-APPROVED" for $7,500 and it really WAS APPROVED...and with only 2 "HARDS"...not 3

THIS TOTALLY VIOLATES THE UYGF LAW!!!

5. Eric2OO2

Eric2OO2 Well-Known Member

I don't understand why everyone bashes capital one. They've been great to me as I have posted here several times.

sure they dont report the credit limit, I am over that fact. About the only "negative" I can think of..

6. kingsx

kingsx Active Member

I have nothing but good things to say about Cap 1. It is my own fault for accepting the high interest rates :) but I had no problem getting those reduced via PFB. Mr Cooke is a pleasure to speak with and he actually works with you and explains everything, even when there is something he cannot do he explains why! Cap 1 might just treat you differently if you are on there bad side...don't they all?

KingsX

7. thetravele

I think it all comes down to their CSR's.

You shouldn't have to go to Mr. Cook or the Executive Offices to get results.

The CSR's should be able to handle their customers better.

8. kingsx

kingsx Active Member

I agree that the CSR's should be more helpful. In fact I think I have received a automatic denial for all my request via Customer Service and Have only gotten real results through PFB.

KingsX

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: I Love Cap One....

THE CSR'S HAVE NOT BEEN EMPOWERED...MR COOKE HAS BEEN EMPOWERED

YMMV