I need even MORE advice...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by newstdt, Sep 27, 2001.

1. newstdt

newstdt Well-Known Member

Okay, bankruptcy discharged 7/01.

Have ordered all 3 CRA's.

First USA (2 accts) has reported on all 3, that we are:

1 time 30 dys late;
    1 time 60 dys late;
    1 time 90+ days late. (0n one report, it states 120 days late)

Previous status: 5/01 R4, 4/01 R3, 3/01 R2

Status R5

Balance still shows, etc.

I paid them last in December for January's payment. Filed Bankruptcy March 22.

I know I need to get a letter out to them for this, my question is what do I say?? Can they leave all this R# junk on there?? Other creditors just say "included in Bankruptcy" and no other info pertaining to our accounts is on there. Should I expect this from them?

Help!

Signed, Your totally Helpless Newstdt! :(

2. KristyW

KristyW Well-Known Member

You can pretty easily contact the credit bureaus and tell them that those other accounts were included in your BK. Most creditors will verify this.

3. newstdt

newstdt Well-Known Member

Thanks for responding Kristy. BTW, I refer to your site a lot and pass it along too.

I think I'm going to get a letter out to FUSA about these two accounts and see if they'll FINALLY start reporting it right. It just irks me that they can keep stalling on this. Oh well, I'm just going to start out very cordial and go from there.

I disputed with TU and Exp (got their letters dated 8-24 that they got my disputes, haven't heard diddly squat back from them yet) and I just got my Equifax yesterday.

Obviously, FUSA doesn' t give a hoot so I'll just go to the source and bug the heck out of them. Guess I better study up more on the letters to send demanding this or that and what action I can take if they NEVER (which I'm beginning to think is going to happen) can get things reported right!!

Thanks again!