I need help !

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by James, Apr 13, 2000.

1. James

James Guest

Does any one know of a bank in the Orlando, FL area that does not do a credit check before opening an account? I just tried First Union and got declined.

Please help.

Thank you.

2. Shania

Shania Guest

I hate to say this but just about every credit card company or bank or financial institution does a credit check. Mostly for risk factors and also probably to see if you actually are who you say you are. Sorry I couldn't be much help to you. :(

3. Kristi

Kristi Guest

Try for a secured card. You secure it with your own money and earn interest on it. Just look for fees when selecting one. Try Bankrate.com for a list of cards.

Shania wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I hate to say this but just about every credit card company or bank or financial institution does a credit check. Mostly for risk factors and also probably to see if you actually are who you say you are. Sorry I couldn't be much help to you. :(

4. John Debto

John Debto Guest

You got declined for what? a credit card? or a checking account?

5. James

James Guest

A checking account .

6. Kristi

Kristi Guest

try that chexsystembites.com page. Someone here must have the exact URL. I believe there is a list of banks who do not report to chexsystems or run credit checks.

James wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Does any one know of a bank in the Orlando, FL area that does not do a credit check before opening an account? I just tried First Union and got declined.

Please help.

Thank you.

7. chriss

chriss Guest

try TD Waterhouse they are a online banking service and you get checks and visa check cards they do not do a credit or chexsystems.

8. howard sig

howard sig Guest

ihave been trying so many creit card applications and always get turned down and my credit is not that bad.ieven have a fifeteen thousand dollar car a house on the job for 4 years and its skilled labor.