i need Junum feedback

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Katie, Apr 1, 2001.

1. Katie

Katie Guest

Hi everyone...I am a client of ICR (national credit repair) and plan on not renewing at the end of my years contract (expires in may). I plan on hiring Junum, can you all give me an idea of what to expect by hiring Junum? I need advice about a new recent collections account from OSI collections ($238 for a Sprint PCS phone account) Sprint never had me sign a contract...I am willing to pay for deletion, has anyone any experience with collection account agreements. Does Junum handle negocitions on my behalf (payment in exchange for deletion?)Thanks sincerely for any help provided

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Katie,
    There are a bunch of posts on this board about Junum, their past problems and recent successes. I have recently signed up with Junum because they have been doing great things for some of the folks here. I do not have much feedback yet, however I can tell you others have had great success.

If you click the search button at the top of the page and search for Junum you will get loads of answers to your questions. If you do decide to join, you can keep up with all of our Junum results because we have been posting all our results and will continue to do so. Hope this helps.

-Dave

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Junum does have debt negotiation. They told me for amounts over $500. best of luck