I punked out today.

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Nov 7, 2000.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

OK, so I called capital one to close the $200 mastercard account. Well I ended up with a $300 increase to $500. I have had the account for 3 months. I should have closed it but the guy begged, I mean begged me not to close it. He was talking about this wife and 2 kids and Christmas and @!#$. Oh well, I am stuck with the 3 cap 1 accounts until i combine them. damn.

roni.

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

You must be slipping girl

You must be slipping Roni LOL. By the way are you planning on closing any others??

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: You must be slipping girl

Well, I closed FCNB. I need to close First Premier, I will do it in March. They told me to wait 3 more months to combine the 2 visas. Oh God, Bush is leading, oh excuse me, Um, oh yeah, so I have to close orchard or combine my 2 citibanks ( to the gold of course). The guy from cap 1 dropped my over the limit fee from last month too. I really dont know my next step mom. I wanted to keep all other accounts for 1 year.

Momof3 wrote:
    -------------------------------
    You must be slipping Roni LOL. By the way are you planning on closing any others??

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I was just wondering. can you in fact combine your 2 citibanks?? hmm interesting, how long before you can do that??

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

cap one told me after 6 months. I havenot asked citibank yet.

Momof3 wrote:
    I was just wondering. can you in fact combine your 2 citibanks?? hmm interesting, how long before you can do that??

6. sph

sph Guest

RE: combining accounts

They will combine with no questions!

roni wrote:

Momof3 wrote:

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: combining accounts

ok, then not a question anymore. Thanks sph.

roni.

sph wrote:
    They will combine with no questions!

roni wrote:

Momof3 wrote:

8. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

Roni,

Was one of your Cap One accounts secured? I just got the $500 for $99 card, after I received the $200 card about a month ago. I was hoping to combine them after six months, as well. Are either of your Cap One cards gold?

Cheers,
    Cindy

9. roni

roni Well-Known Member

NO, neither are secured and none are gold. I asked about an upgrade and they said it had to be solicitied thru the mail.

roni.

Cindy wrote:
    Roni,

Was one of your Cap One accounts secured? I just got the $500 for $99 card, after I received the $200 card about a month ago. I was hoping to combine them after six months, as well. Are either of your Cap One cards gold?

Cheers,
    Cindy