I take the Good w/ the Bad....

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Jan 14, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Boy, things have certainly gone haywire here lately. But I take the good with the bad. This board has been a great source of information. I have learned so much from all the minds here. All of us have had different situation which makes the pool of ideas of here so valuable. If I get on anyones nerves by posting alot, I apologize. Recently I have been under attack (along with some others).

I wish I knew why? All I do is try to help. Maybe I should wait and let others respond to questions. I did that for a while but sometimes a person's question was left unanswered for days. Since I have read so many books and websites, try to answer with the things I have read or been thru. Because I have deleted alot of info from my own credit report in under a year, I have experience with dealing w/ the credit bureaus. But I guess some of you are just tiring of me. I hate that though.

roni

2. miles

miles Well-Known Member

RE: I take the Good w/ the Bad

Roni, you must be speaking for some other individuals. I am NOT tired of you. You and others (too many to name) have been a great source of information. I know it is easier said than done, but try to ignore the negative posts. I consider us all a "credit family". However, as with blood families, there is always that one (or more) individual who has some.... shall we say...problems. Hang in there. ;-)

3. rolo

rolo Well-Known Member

I agree....

I agree with miles you certainly have been helpful to me.You helped me get my car loan.so please dont stop posting.

4. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Roni,

With some of these people, ie the "attackers" you just need to consider the source and then ignore them. Some of these people are not worth the time it takes to answer the attacks. forget em.

5. Larry

Larry Guest

Roni

"Sticks & Stones will break my bones, but WORDS will NEVER hurt me". You've done so much positive for many... don't even think about giving up.

I expect to see AT LEAST ONE POST from you HERE everyday!!

-Larry-

6. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Credit Family

Miles - in our credit family - we better determine who's got enough credit left on their Cap One Visa to take us to McDonalds and get approved :)

I feel the same way Milesster!
    Dog