I think a lot of us agree that

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Nov 26, 2000.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

worth knowing. My report contained completely inaccurate information (PERIOD). I will not waste my time there even if it is free. Besides if your trying to clean up your credit you should stick with what matters and that is your 3 official credit reports. I am still trying to find out why anyone would want to compile a list of when creditors will stop contacting you. Isn't that what cease and ??? letters are for. Forgive me I forgot the name, I have never had to write one of those letters. One more final thing I would like to mention to Mom and Roni especially, whenever someone tries to put you down, rain on your parade, call you names etc., they are only doing it for one reason and that is because they are JEALOUS. JEALOUS because you have been making progress with your credit, you guys have prime and they do not. Plain and simple. I thought I read today that one person had Citibank calling them for 8 1/2 years and I believe that this was the same person calling people names. Need I say more????

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: I think a lot of us agree

Thanks Molly:) And yes I believe those reports are alittle off but I still like to look them up for free when I don't feel like spending another 8 bucks. But as for accuracy I will stick with the official ones.

Mom:)

3. Bill T

Bill T Guest

Yes, I just got my WK credit report and spotted some mistakes. But, isn't the report generated through TransUnion - one of the Big Three - and thus the same errors will be propagated to anyone using TransUnion.

4. molly

molly Well-Known Member

Let me just tell you my story. Wk told me that I had one 90 day late in the last 30 days. Now how could I just get approved for a card using TU if that was correct. OF course I do not have a 90 day late. And I checked out the whole report and there are no lates on there. I have been disputing items so when the results come back I automatically get a new report. Yes it does cost me $3 and change for postage but I usually have something removed so it pays off. But if your report seems to be accurate then I would suggest using WK.

5. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Not worthknowing also said I had a 90 day late in the past 30 days. I haven't had a 90 day late in years. Also listed a credit card as closed, one that I finally got them to report and it is open. Also, my actual Transunion report is pretty accurate and doesn't have these mistakes. All in all, I would Worthknowin.com is not worth knowing.

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Thanks Molly,
    Where have you been girl? Dont see you post much anymore. About worthknowing.com., I know the reports are not accurate. But I do like the interpretation section. It list what is upping and lowering my score, like 123 credit report. You know that is important to me. Also congrats with the student loan issue. I think I saw a post where you said that was moving along. Your support is greatly appreciated. I know I am more vocal than Mom. But I aint- a Mom. I am a loud mouth. On and off the board. And occassionally I open that mouth to say some helpful information. At least I try. And you are right. I notice more times than I mention that some of the most pompous people here brag brag brag about being prime and insult us all, and then a few weeks later post some lame post about " I got 6 charge offs", or the worse " I just got an offer from First National Bank of Marin, should I take it"? Who in their right mine with prime cards, except a FNBM. Huh? I aint that stupid. But just to keep a little peace, I look over it. Good to see you post Molly. See you at the next creditmania.com Chat.

roni.

7. Bill T

Bill T Guest

Thanks. Sounds like WK's report differs from TransUnion's current one.

8. MrBelvedr

MrBelvedr Guest

I think their reports are accurate except for the part about delinquincies.