I visited Junum's office

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by ED, Apr 13, 2001.

1. ED

ED Well-Known Member

What to say about the Junum building?. It is located in a pretty nice commercial/ industrial park in Costa Mesa (Orange County, California and an affluent area of the county). The building is really modern single story occupied by many companies. It looks like the Junum facility is about 4,00 sqaure feet. I would say they look like your average internet company. Sort of modern decor, interestingly enough the front door was locked but because the receptionist saw the city vehicle she let me in. I think she thought I was there on official business. She was friendly and I feel like they are a solid company. I have the luxury of being able to hand carry my reports and ask questions. Sort of lucky for me. Any further let me know. I also chatted with smoking emplyees outside.

2. Tim

Tim Guest

So while having a cigarette with the employees, did you get a feeling that they might be dirtbags who will eventually want to steal your identity and use your credit info?

Do they seem like $10 an hour people or were they all well dressed. i.e. shirts with cuffs and breitling watches. Nice, and not cheap shoes...etc...

3. SM

SM Guest

The other post was correct...who wants your bad credit??? Give me a break. I have always said there is ONE good thing about my bad credit...no one wants to steal it!

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Maybe...............someone is looking for an "opportunity" here.
    UGH

5. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Re: I visited Junum's office
    Author: Tim (cx295751-b.alsv1.occa.home.com)
    Date: 04-13-01 23:58

So while having a cigarette with the employees, did you get a feeling that they might be dirtbags who will eventually want to steal your identity and use your credit info?

Do they seem like $10 an hour people or were they all well dressed. i.e. shirts with cuffs and breitling watches. Nice, and not cheap shoes...etc...
    ```````````````````````````````````````

Reply To Message === are they costing you sales /

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

to: lb

<are they costing you sales />

Aha! Good point!

7. lbrown59

Re: to: lb

to: lb
    Author: NanaC (proxy3-external.denver1.co.home.com)
    Date: 04-14-01 07:23

<are they costing you sales />

Aha! Good point!
    ```````````````````````````````````````````````

Reply To Message ===NanaC thanks for your support -lb.

8. ED

ED Well-Known Member

Re: to: lb

No, they all had Submariners and looked like the worked for insurance brokers making 30 k a year but acting like they make 150 k. Funny they all drove Ford Explorers...Interestingly enough, these explorers were lower than my Jeep. Look at me now Chico, this is me too Chico !!! See yah Cheese.

9. Tim

Tim Guest

Re: Ed

HA HA HA

I have REALLY stirred things up.

Isn't it funny how some idiot like "LB" can be uhh....such a dumbass.

You should read my "thread" ( I am such a computer geek to know the lingo ) I send to lb. He's all trying to say he is an agent and then asks me why insurance companies run credit checks.

You will appreciate my response.

God, lb asks is they are costing me sales. Sales from what? I CONSULT, I DON'T SELL. What an idiot! And the policy I was talking about brings in like literally $20 a policy if I was still an agent. Dork...

Anyways, NanaC wants in on the fight too.....:)

Eddie Spaghetti, AKA: Rabi McSkin, I wish you luck with Junum man.

Oh, remember that case I was telling you about where we're going to crack down on these places that offer credit repair? I think things are looking good for me after visting this little chat board. I will tell you what happens after my "official visit" to junum next week. I have thought up of a new thing. Aren't they just as guilty of Mail Fraud on top of all the other charges? I think a phone call to the postal inspector is in order:)

Oh! and where the hell is Lexington? Are they within my jurisdiction? Let me know.

I really hope Junum is legit. I want to use them before we shut them down. They have really received great reviews on here.

Maybe someday, these people will appreciate my work. The majority of people on here are such vulnerable victims man. I don't want to see you become one as well.

I recommend using letters you've seen on here for now, at least until after next week. Yes Eddie, that will be me coming out of the Crown Vic come Mon or Tues morning:)

10. lbrown59

Timmy sounds like a credit industry infiltrator

11. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Timmy is probably a 14 year old on Daddy's computer.

breeze

12. lbrown59

Author: breeze (205.252.77.85)
    Date: 04-14-01 20:47
    Timmy is probably a 14 year old on Daddy's computer.
    breeze
    ```````````````````````````````
    Reply To Message == I don't know. He said on one of his post I cracked him up.I think he was already cracked before I got to him but now he's trying to give me the credit for it.