I want a fake credit card

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Wantmoney, Dec 8, 2000.

1. Wantmoney

Wantmoney Guest

Pleace help me:

I don`t know where can I get a fake credit card account to buy programs, pleace tell me where can I get a fake credit card account for FREE

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Try #carding on irc...

get a life dude.

3. Wantmoney

Wantmoney Guest

I dont understand Where can I get a fake credit card account?

4. Wantmoney

Wantmoney Guest

Where can I get a fake credit card acount? for buying thinks in internet?

5. S.D.

S.D. Guest

Are you talking about the cobalt card??!

6. Wantmoney

Wantmoney Guest

Whats cobalt card?

7. S.D.

S.D. Guest

Sorry!

I don't know what I'm talking about. But isn't there a card only for online purchases, but isn't really a credit card? I saw something like that being advertised on TV about 2 years ago. I dunno.

8. Wantmoney

Wantmoney Guest

where can i get a fake credit

I want to buy thinks on the web, thats why I want a facke credit card account

WHERE???????????????????????

9. S.D.

S.D. Guest

RE: where can i get a fake cre

What are you talking about? I have never heard of a FAKE credit card. Where did you hear about this??

10. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: FAKE == STOLEN

STOLEN may be another name for FAKE credit card.

11. Dario

Dario Guest

I know where you can get a FAK

Hey man I know where you can get a free fake card. These people have no clue. I mean everyone should have at least one fake card to make purchases on the internet. Anyway you can Call MasterVisa Centurion Bank at (911) 555-1212 and tell them that you need a fake card. They will ask you for a fake name and a fake address. Wait a few days and you should have your fake card.

Okay well maybe there isnt a fake card and these people do know what they are talking about, you need to get a life.

have a good day

**Hope i didnt offend anyone :)

12. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: I know where you can get a

Isn't there a 800#. LOL! HeeHee.

roni

13. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

GO TO THE LOCAL POLICE STATION AND TELL THEM THAT YOU NEED A STOLEN CREDIT CARD TO USE, DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR FAKE DRIVER'S LICENSE WITH YOU!!!

14. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

To apply for the best fake credit card I can think of, go to www.crosscountrybank.com.

15. ED

ED Well-Known Member

you don't seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer my friend, stop asking stupid questions and get yourself a job and then you can hopefully get a credit card of your own.

Ed

16. zew

zew Guest

MUST YOU ALWAYS OVER-EMPHASIZE YOUR COMMENTS BY TYPING IN ALL-CAPS!!!

EVEN WHEN THE SUBJECT WARRANTS IT, IT IS STILL ANNOYING BECAUSE YOU (GEORGE) CONSTANTLY DO THIS. STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

17. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

NO

18. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

no

19. skip

skip Guest

This is what this man is talki

Within the last year or two Larry Flynt and possibly other companies offered a credit card or type of credit card that allowed someone to purchase items or services over the web without having to put your sensitve credit info out on the web. You purchased the card as you would a phone card and you could use it for purchases. How bout less ridiculing and more positive input here?

20. average jo

average jo Guest

Well put ED.