I want to thank you guys!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Sep 25, 2000.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I dont want to get all mushy. But, I really want to thank you guys for giving me advise and knowledge about the credit card industry. As you know already, I have been repairing my credit since 2/99. I have read many credit sites since then. Most have made me feel that a credit card from a "real" bank was many years down the road. I thought that I was trapped in the Providian- Capital One-Orchard Bank triangle for ever. But when I started reading this board 1 month ago, I starting see you guys exercising your credit power and I gave it a try. Through you positive postings and experiences I have some real plastic to pull out with hopes of these things turning gold or platinum in a few years. Like I said I aint gonna get mushy. But thanks again.

2. miles

miles Well-Known Member

THANK YOU for adding your thoughts & suggestions to this board as well. BELIEVE ME when I say that it is great to have individuals on this board who are serious about maintaining, improving & starting their credit file. Those who have been on this board for awhile can attest (sp?) to many negative people on this board who could care less about credit and were only here to criticize or simply become a negative poster. This caused many good people with great information to become frustrated & leave. It is great to have such positive people on this board who work as a team to help each other. Let's all keep up the good work! :)