I want use my Cards to start a

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Donnie, Mar 18, 2001.

1. Donnie

Donnie Guest

Company,I got a 100,000 worth of credit cards.Any advice know people who have done this?????

2. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

Re: I want use my Cards to sta

My chiropractor did this....she "gathered" them all through out school (so did her husband) and they both started their businesses (he's a roofer)about 3 years ago. I believe what they did was basially max them out, go into repayment thru a debt service, pay most of it off without interest, etc then end the relationship with the debt service and finish them off with interest now that they're making money.
    Don't know if I would personally do it but it was very successful for them.
    AnnMarie

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I did it ($100,000+) but HAVE HIT A BRICK WALL, 4 denials in 3 months..."TOO MUCH AVAILABLE CREDIT"...
    2 of the four denials were the "pre-selected" type with a confirmation number etc.

I'M ON THE "BANDWAGON"
    I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM UNTIL I HIT $100,000...
    Since FIRST USA wants to jack up my interest rate to 22.49%...I WILL DUMP THEM, I WILL CUT $21,500 ON TWO CARDS...

NEVER LATE
    NO BK
    NO OVERLIMIT
    NO COLLECTIONS
    OLDEST CARD 1978

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I DIDN'T DO IT TO BUY A BUSINESS THOUGH...DON'T BANKS HAVE BUSINESS LOANS?

5. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

We started CreditWorks with CCs and continue to use them prudently. Our model continues to produce results, I am hoping to some day dedicate my full time to CreditWorks.

http://www.creditsense.com

6. Donnie

Donnie Guest

This is the only way I can get ahead or I am stuck working dead end Jobs-With a Dead end life.I am not going down like this.

7. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

I have been working for myself since 1980. It pays to be on your own. Do plan for your future. Always, pay yourself first and salt some away for bad times.

http://www.creditsense.com