I went to court today...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Carrot, Nov 17, 2000.

1. Carrot

Carrot Guest

and got two judgments dismissed! I requested a motion to re-hear on two judgments from a former landlord from 1994. I had actually paid the past due rent before cour for the first judgment and never received notice of the second judgment. To make a long story short, the crackhead ex-landlord didn't show up so the judge dismissed both of them.

2. roni.

roni. Guest

Way to go Carrot. I am proud of you. Let's celebrate with a nice cold one.

roni.

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Good Job Carrot! You know crackhead's aren't good for anything but smoken the pipe! :-D Guess your old landlord couldn't put the pipe down for 2 seconds and go to court!

Did you get the snail mail that I sent you?

4. Carrot

Carrot Guest

Not yet. You want your $.33 back, don't you?

Have you gotten anything straight with your judgments?

5. Carrot

Carrot Guest

Coronas for everyone! On Roni's upgraded Citibank card! :)

6. Cadillac408

I'm cool on the $0.33! I aint that cheap! :-D

The best was yesterday....I got a letter from a credit bureau (Equifax) and I tore it open. Looked around for the judgment and it WASN'T ON THERE! I got all excited and did the bankhead bounce for like 10 minutes.....then I realized what an idiot I was. My judgment was never on Equifax, it was on Experian and TransUnion! Equifax was sending me the results of the on-line dispute that I subitted....which all came back VERIFIED!!!!! :-||

7. Carrot

Carrot Guest

Dayum! Keep the faith. I'm thinking about hiring Lexington to help with the other two. I'm getting desperate.

On another note, I found me a man with good credit! He has a new townhouse, a new car, and no rent-to-own furniture or appliances. I think I'm in love...

8. roni.

roni. Guest

Carrot ,

You found a man with good credit,home and car. Damn, let break out the champagne. lol
    He got a brother?

roni.

9. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Congrats

Way to go Carrot!!!!!!!!!

Mom

10. Cadillac408

I thought about jumpin on the Junum band wagon but now they are totally backlogged!!! I guess due to popular demand. Lexington might be an option for me also. I just need to wait out the results of my judgment disputes first which are due to roll in sometime next week (hopefully). I have a bunch of Paid collections and Paid charge offs on my reports that I need to somehow get off of there. I disputed (w/Equifax only) and they come back verified! I haven't began to dispute using Experian and TransUnion yet.

11. Cadillac408

RE: Carrot

Hey!! He got a cousin also?? I always have plenty of room on my *team*!!! ;-D

Skip the Champagne....let's break out the Remy!

12. roni.

roni. Guest

Mp, junum moved from vegas to la. I called them this week and they answered the phone after 2 rings. Wow. they are back in business as usual. I am staying with them. I called to cancel the service.

roni.

13. Cadillac408

Humm.....interesting. Thanks for the tip! I'll keep them in mind when I'm ready to do business!

14. Carrot

Carrot Guest

Have they corrected anything on your report yet? Do you get the feeling the staff is competent? I was going to use Lexington because I have a feeling that they are slimy and could probably use all kinds of highly unethical, but not illegal, methods to get crap off my credit. I need someone who will play dirty--do you think Junum will play dirty?

15. Carrot

Carrot Guest

RE: Carrot

Don't be greedy! You have an AMEX man, remember?

16. roni.

roni. Guest

I dont get that impression about Junum.

17. pat

pat Guest

the crackhead

Carrot-

I believe I'll have some anti drug groups send the crackhead some "just say no" literature. Just being helpful. Not my fault he made all his info public record by suing you.
    Happy Day.

18. Cadillac408

Pat, you're too much!

Happy Friday! :-D

19. Killer

Killer Guest

Aw Chit...you are tripping! big time! Does he happen to be a BMW?

20. Carrot

Carrot Guest

RE: the crackhead

Good luck trying to find the crackhead! Last I heard, he was kicked out of the Salvation Army shelter for being drunk. No kidding.