I went to court today...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Carrot, Nov 17, 2000.

1. Carrot

Carrot Guest

Yes, he is a BMW! A rare breed indeed...

2. molly

molly Well-Known Member

what is a bmw?

3. jason

jason Well-Known Member

Lord help us if we're getting clients because they like to think Lex is "slimy."

We're effective, yes, but I would never associate with a disreputable company. The credit repair methods used are common sense as laid out in law and regulation. What you need is a law firm to go to bat for you with every possible legal tool. I don't know about Junum, but that's what Lex does.

Please, tell me, what gave you the impression that Lex is slimy??

Keep in mind, Lexington has been doing credit repair for over seven years. You can't stay in business being unethical for that long.

4. jason

jason Well-Known Member

I can't say anything about Junum, but I know the credit repair business.

It's easy to underestimate the difficulty of doing the credit repair work AND keeping your clients informed as to the progress of their case.

Junum wouldn't be the first company to get in over their head. Hopefully, they will manage to meet their commitments in the meantime. Many have not and then paid the price when the regulators began to respond to client complaints.

It's easy to say you're in the credit repair business. It's much harder to do the credit repair service.