I will be applying for a secur

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by CiRcUs-FrE, Nov 18, 2000.

1. CiRcUs-FrE

CiRcUs-FrE Guest

Is there a chance I will be denied?

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: I will be applying for a s

yes, when you got the application , there should have been a list of things that will warrant a denial. BK, lates in last 6 months etc. I can't really remember what they are anymore. I would call them and ask the guidelines before wasting the inquiry. FYI: They dont report the card to the credit bureaus until 18 months.

roni

CiRcUs-FrEaK wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Is there a chance I will be denied?

3. CiRcUs-FrE

CiRcUs-FrE Guest

I figured they wouldn't be reporting any time soon. But I haven't filed BK and all my credit cards are current and up to date. I have also decided to get rid of CCB. So I should be getting my application in about 7 to 10 days.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

cancelling CCB? That's Good news, freak.

5. CiRcUs-FrE

CiRcUs-FrE Guest

So now that I have CCB out of the way, I only have my Bankfirst Action Card which I will cancel if I am approved for a seured Citibank.

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

You need positive trades on your credit report. dont cancel your only revolving tradeline. I dont understand your strategies sometimes freak.

roni

7. CiRcUs-FrE

CiRcUs-FrE Guest

I have 1 positive tradeline. A 1997 Geo Tracker that I purchased in August of 1997. I just want to get rid of all these crappy cards.

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Do what ever you want freak. If you read this board you should know that you need revolving creditcards as well as installment or auto loans to optimize your credit score. Like I said already, do whatever you like. I remember your post about CCB caused countless # of request for you to cancel them but you insisted. You are very strong minded. So, I wont dare offer any more advise. As for Citibank secured, I hope it works out.

roni

9. CiRcUs-FrE

CiRcUs-FrE Guest

I am trying real hard on this. No one will issue me a good credit card. I have dozens of cards that are under AAA Fair Credit.. So now i really don't know what to do.

10. rolo

rolo Well-Known Member

how many cards do u have.

11. Michael

Michael Guest

ARE YOU NUTS????

If your going to get a secured card then why not get one that reports to the credit bureaus?

As Roni told you Citibank takes 12-18 months to report!

Why not try First Consumers Nat. Bank, Chase, or United National Bank???

God, you are a gluton for punishment!

12. CiRcUs-FrE

CiRcUs-FrE Guest

RE: ARE YOU NUTS????

I will go for 1st Consumers

13. CiRcUs-FrE

CiRcUs-FrE Guest

Cap 1 WCW Mastercard, Cap 1 Secured Visa, UCNB Visa, Orchard Bank Mastercard, 1st National Bank Visa, 1st National Bank Mastercard, CCB. Amex Secured Optima and Bankfirst Action Card.

14. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: ARE YOU NUTS????

Wow, I cant believe it. Way to go Michael. You got thru to 'freak'.

roni