Identity Guard

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cyprigirl, Jun 25, 2001.

1. Cyprigirl

Cyprigirl Well-Known Member

Has anyone use Identity Guard for TU, I tried it and I was not very happy, they had many errors and did not show investigations.

Any feedback is much welcomed:)

Cyprigirl :)

2. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

I signed up tonight and am already upset that I can't access my info. I just want to try it one month and bail.

If the product wasn't ready for the masses WHY are they putting out junk? That irks me!

3. Cyprigirl

Cyprigirl Well-Known Member

I agree, I have already decided to cancel and the number to cancel is 800-214-5863.

I think I will wait for snail mail to get my regular CR.

Cyprigirl:)

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I'm going to be cancelling as well. I signed up yesterday and it is WAY off...I know cuz I just got my mortgage scores..where do they get this info?

Ok, cancelled..she asked why...I told her it just didn't compare to the services of Equifax and Experian's online ability to checkdisputes.

She said they would add it..in the meantime..I'm cancelled..

The score was full of errors!

5. Mist

Mist Well-Known Member

I just signed up. I know that today there had been changes made and so far I've received no alert. I haven't gotten a score at all, yet, though. Are they off? If so, in what direction - good or bad. How far off are they?

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

My score was way lower than my score received my mortgage broker...and the info listed on their "what if" calculator was only partial and inaccurate.

7. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

I signed up not once but twice and I can't get on. I was supposed to receive information in the mail in 10 business days and I haven't received anything.

When I called, the CSR couldn't give me any information. Hmmm...this isn't making me feel confident at all.

So I'm going to cancel. PLUS, I was denied credit (or so they will think) and I'll be getting a new report with my score via snail mail.