If You make payments you bette

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Ricky B, Sep 18, 2000.

1. Ricky B

Ricky B Guest

As a Banker for the past 6 years I have seen alot of changes in just the past 3years. Amazing stuff that most don't know such as your Mortgage probably doesnt report so all those good payments thay dont count. But dont pay your copay and BOOM THIER IT IS COLLECTION. How is it that we (consumers) Dont and to date 9/18/00 still cant find out the score of our credit. I am directed to give out intrest rates based on a score given by the 3 reporting agencys which are Experium,Transunion,Equifax which is also a collection company. How is it you will pay a higher rate based on a score which you the consumer dont know. This is the reason for this email message and posting it on the net. although it is supposed to change by year end I think it is time we all join together tell all your friends and family about this and we stand together to change this current system. Okay use the score that is okay but let's make it fair if you make payments on it then the place which you pay must report it period to all three not just one or two but all 3 of them. This way if you pay good on all of them your score will be a higher score and if the copay is left alone it will have little effect on the score. People lets join together in this and win one for our children and for us. Please feel free to email me if you have questions in regards to this. My experience and help is available free of charge unlike some others who want to sell you something I just know that if we stand together we will change this fair credit reporting system and make it fair for all of us. Thanks For your time reading this and Have a great day. RickyB