Ignore feature

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by Shantel, Jun 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

--------
    If you "ignore" everybody who challenges, nags, insults, and generally pisses you off to the Nth degree, you'll eventually miss something that may actually change you for the better.
    ---------

Naaah ahhhh If I did that I wouldn't get any new posts at all!!!!! Hahahahaha

-Dave

PS I'm still ignoring me, so I didn't read that.

2. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

You guys are a riot. Doc...thanks for the session! Where should I send that check again? Nana...how in the WORLD would you think someone was talking about you? Come come! Never that!

Okay...really, can you ignore yourself? (That would be wild!)

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Shantel...I really didn't think so cuz I was confused for so darn long on this thread..teehee..I just realized you were referring to a female and, because I'm so brilliant (NOT), realized I was a female, and...well, you understand..

ROFL

:) this has been a fun thread...

4. Shantel

LOL Nana....too cute!

By the way, I've been "avoiding" saying this to you...so you can bask in the glory, but I'm sure not a fan of the Avalanche....it's a Red Wings thing....LOL.

5. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

This person came to this board & has DISRESPECTED everyone here with her opinion.

So what, you do not like me ? I will NOT lose sleep or sight of myself.

But respect is the LEAST that you can give a person & I will be damned if I will let Lil Miss Attitude bust on the scene dissing everyone like she own the place.

Roni & others have been way TOO NICE to her,but I'm sick of trying to teach someone that will not SHUT UP long enough to listen(.

You see,I very seldom post here but I also have the very SAME rights as anyone else do & will continue to welcome all comments.

But not this matter....& it has been brought up MORE than once before(multiple valuable posts deleted due to her insistance to incite verbal riots).

Now,Bring it on.....

Sister Girl

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Oh, and Shantel I used to like you so much and now I'm FORCED to put you on IGNORE!!!

teehee

7. Shantel

LOL Nana.....just a little friendly rivalry...no need to ignore me...LOL

8. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

I found that ignore *.* works best, but it is kind of like the cone of silence.

Max, can you hear me?, What Chief? What Max?

-Dave

How quiet, how quit the chamber is...
    Is anybody there? Does Anybody care? Does anybody see, what I see?
    I see fireworks
    I see the pageants and pomp and parades

9. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I see dead people...............

Couldn't resist!! This is too, too, too funny!!!

10. Shantel

The thing I find almost comical, is that I never said a name. Hmmm....is it guilt? No need to get up in arms if your hands are clean.

I'm not a child and whether or not someone here likes me or not....Oh, please! I won't even justify that with an answer.

I will, however, apologize to those who have come here for the exchange of credit repair information and not the exchange of insults. It was not my intent to start a flame. I was (am) just fed up...and I digress.

However, by some of the other posters, looks like others were fed up too.

11. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

Oh my goodness, im going to get beat up on the computer, what to do.

How pathetic. hahahahahahahahahah

Whohu, someone needs a ????

:)
    psugirl

12. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

WHO ARE YOU LOOKING AT? Are YOU looking at ME? Are YOU looking at ME? Don't YOU look at ME now. I'm not going to have you looking at me. You better WATCH OUT if you're looking at ME. Don't you be looking at me.

Doc

13. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

ha, that was funny!

I think thats how the dialogue seems to be going!

psugirl

14. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ok, as the teacher here, I'm writing office discipline referrals right now....as soon as I call your parents

15. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Shantel you don't need to apologize here, this attitude of hers has been going on for months and finally somebody said something, ohhhhhh the nerve of some people. Yes this board is for credit, most have us have gotten to know each other and sometimes do post things off topic but always seem to make it back to the topic at hand, we also speak up when someone is being spoken to rudely , well not everyone and there's nothing wrong with minding one's own business, but sometimes you just see a post and have to say hey knock it off. This poster has had plenty of them coming her way.

16. Tuit

Tuit Well-Known Member

My Sincere Apology to all I have offended, but most of all to NanaC, Breeze, Marie, so many others who were kind and helpful to me. You are beautiful people, I meant no disrespect and truely apologize to you.

Shantel, you do not have to miss posts because of me....I will not intrude on this board further.

From one who "Dips Toes in Cement, Before Inserting In Mouth".......tml

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.