I'll BE DOGGED-TRANS UNION CLEAN !

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dogman, Sep 22, 2003.

1. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

I used the same "thank you for your help" to TRANS Union, EQX, and EXP.

I also sent in support docs to all three, circling the errors still reporting, and the COURT paperwork.

Just opened the mail - TU is completely clean!
    The score did not come in the paperwork - so I guess I will pay again to see it.
    BUT - FANTASTIC!

Cmon Equifax - I am just a couple of negs away from my new AMEX Card!

Unbelievevable how well my "THANK YOU " approach worked with these agencies - that is two completely fixed in 10 days!

UNREAL!

arrrffff - dogman

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

NOW IF I CAN JUST GET MINE 100% (only been trying for 20+ years)

UYGF

All I get is FRIVOLOUS or REMAINS

WHOSE ACCOUNT--UNKNOWN
    Please change to INDIVIDUAL---->FRIVOLOUS

BALANCE is not $15,000...it has been PAID IN FULL for over 3 months...REMAINS

3. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Congrats again, dogman! I like your style with the thank you. I always said you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Hi GEORGE, Hedwig - and thanks for your recent comments :)

WELL - after I opened the TU and saw all the negs gone, I pulled an online to check score - DROPPED from 679 to 640!

I noticed that WELLS FARGO BANK - as of 9/1/03 - started reported my DISCHARGED CH 13 acct as past due 120 days.

SO, I just sent off the new paperwork and BK docs to TU. AND, if WELLS isn't gone by 10/09/03, I will present them with a lawsuit on FCRA violations - at their BRANCH - and demand they delete it on the spot or pay me $1000.

I have made it through 41 of the negatives - and this last one is reported as "INCLUDED in CH 13" 120 days late. WRONG any way you look at it.
    I can be patient a bit longer.

Overall - a great day though.
    aarrff - dogman

5. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about that. But it's only a minor setback, compared to what you've been through.

6. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

STILL, TRANS UNION did a stellar job. I looked at the green card - Sept 11 mailed. BACK to me today - 22nd - with all the negs gone.

Wasn't TU's fault wells came back and reported.
    Nothing has changed yet on EQX - EXP was fastest, then TU - then maybe EQX.

aarrff - dogman