I'm 1 yr younger, thanks EXPerian

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Aug 23, 2001.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

These idiots changed my birthday from 04/01/1974 to 04/01/1975 without me every disputing anything!

2. kbelle72

kbelle72 Well-Known Member

They changed my correctly listed current address to an address I lived at 5 years ago when I tried to let them know that they had the apartment number on that entry wrong.

3. 2ndIINone

2ndIINone Member

Same thing with my birthdate. I called and had them change it back. must be a system thing.

4. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Breeze once was older than her mom :) Click here for the post

Woody Allen - "Love and Death"..."Everyone wondered why Young Nehampkin was older than Old Nehampkin"

-Peace, Dave

5. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Mom was real upset about that.

Hey, now Experian has my name spelled wrong. I faxed them a little note and a copy of my DL to let them know that I knew how to spell my name. (I said that too!!)

They'll probably think I faxed somebody else's DL, LOL.

breeze

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

But I was formally known as my husband (not the toll, the prince charming) and live in beautiful El Pasto, Texas....my daughter's birthday was once a very memorable 1/1/01! (How on earth did that pass through their records unless they figured she was born in 1901!) Oh, wait, it did say 1901..(I got it out of the files and checked!)

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I know you can swim every day...but can you come up with enough varity of PASTO's for dinner?

The world of pasta
    STRAIGHT PASTA
    The following list includes the most common straight (non stuffed) shapes and sizes, which are cut from rolled-out pasta sheets.
    Capelli d'angelo (angel hair): the finest-cut pasta.
    Farfalle (butterflies): rectangular strips cut 1 by 2 1/2 inches and pinched together in the center to make butterflies or bow ties.
    Fettuccine (Little slices): another ribbon pasta, about 1/3 inch wide.
    Lasagne: pasta sheets, about 4 inches wide, usually used for layering between cheese, meat, vegetables, or seafood fillings, a specialty of
    Campania.
    Linguine (little tongues): spaghetti like noodles cut about 1/8-inch wide.
    Orecchiette (little ears): small olive-sized pieces of pasta pressed with the thumb into the shape of ears, a specialty of Apulia.
    Pappardelle: rectangles or rhombuses cut 1 by 2 1/2 inches.
    Quadrucci (little squares): 11/2 by 11/2 inch squares.
    Tagliatelle (noodles): ribbon pasta similar to but slightly wider and thinner than fettuccine.
    Tagliolini (little cuts): thin, ribbon-like pasta cut a bit wider than linguine.
    Trenette: ribbon pasta, the same as fettuccine, which may be rippled.
    Vermicelli (little worms): very thin, spaghettilike noodles.

STUFFED PASTA
    Anolini: stuffed semicircular pasta.
    Agnolotti: stuffed pasta, either semicircular or square, depending on the region.
    Cappelletti: similar to tortellini but cut into squares instead of disks. They are usually served in broths. Two-inch squares are filled and
    shaped as for tortellini but without the collar.
    Casonsei di Bergamo: rectangular, parcel-shaped pasta in the Bergamo style.
    Ravioli: stuffed, square, pillow-shaped pasta.
    Panzarotti: like anolini but breaded and deep-fried.
    Raviolini: the same as ravioli but smaller.
    Tortelli: the same as tortelloni but smaller.
    Tortellini: stuffed hat-shaped pasta with curled-up edges. Circles of thinly rolled pasta 3 inches in diameter are filled with cheese,
    spinach, meat, nuts, or seafood. The circle is then folded over in half, the edges are moistened, and they are pinched to seal, as for the
    anolini and agnolotti. The characteristic hat shape is achieved by grasping both ends of the semicircle, pulling them together, and sealing
    with pressure. The outer edge of the semicircle is then bent over to shape the traditional "collar".

Bucatini: long, thin, smooth pasta tubes.
    Conchiglie: fluted, shell-shaped pasta for stuffing.
    Fusilli: long spiral-shaped pasta.
    Lumache: snail-shaped pasta for stuffing.
    Maccheroni, macaroni: tubular pasta, either smooth or ribbed, available in short or medium lengths, a specialty of Naples.
    Maccheroni rigati: any macaroni that has ribs.
    Mafalde: long, rippled pasta strips, similar to but thinner than fettuccine.
    Mafaldine: long rippled pasta strips, narrower than mafalde.
    Orzo: rice-shaped pasta.
    Penne: short to medium-long macaroni cut diagonally at both ends.
    Perciatelli: long, medium-thick pasta tubes.
    Rigatoni: large-ribbed macaroni that are cut short.
    Spaghetti: long, round pasta without holes, available in various thickness.
    Spaghettini : very thin spaghetti.
    Tubetti: short-cut tubular macaroni.
    Ziti: long, thick pasta tubes Zitoni: long, very thick pasta tubes.

8. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Never fear. They are totally capable of turning you into being your own grandma.

(LOL)

9. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

One of the CRA's has my correct street address, but living in beautiful "San Diego", TX. (Instead of Dallas).

No such place!

10. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I wonder if they will try to verify my BK in El Pasto, therefore having to remove it since there isn't one in a city by that name..LOL

11. bbauer

bbauer Banned

NanaC:

They might do that, but they'll hafta put on their Italian chef's hats to get the job done. (LOL)

That's because everybody discriminates against fatties. [LOL}

But then, if they lost any weight, they'd be #2's also, wouldn't they?