I'm baaaaaaaaaaack

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by breeze, Apr 26, 2001.

1. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

MY outer banks vacation was tooooooo short!!

We were without phone service after Sunday night, so I couldn't get here. :(

If you go there, don't rent from Resort Quest International - the house we were in was sold while we were in it, and the new owner didn't transfer the phone service. We were there for a business meeting, and RQI knew we were group of women doing business on the internet. All arrangements had been made for internet access, and we were paying for the phone service. RQI just stonwalled us and refused to put in temporary phone service for us. We didn't find out the problem until Tuesday because of their stonewalling (I finally got the truth out of the phone company), and then they wanted us to move to another house!!

Laura and the others are still there (I had other obligations), but they will be spending the weekend with me, and we plan to get the pix and narrative up then. I will give y'all the link so you can share the fun.

breeze - tan and rested :)

2. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Glad you are back! Hope you had a GREAT time.

Erica

3. jonesing

jonesing Well-Known Member

Welcome back breeze!!! Of course, how bad could it have been, really? Outer Banks, no phone..... :eek:) LOL what I would give to be able to stay out of pocket for that long. Alas, my family and friends would find a way to track me down.

Hope everything else went okay for you.

Hey, maybe that's how those wireless ISPs (Ricochet etc) could make money...set up service in the popular vacation areas for those who just *have* to get connected somehow!

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

I am seriously considering it. Then I could go completely wireless. hmmm... except for underwires. teehee.

breeze

5. jonesing

jonesing Well-Known Member

two words:

cloth-free beach

:eek:)

6. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Welcome back breeze. There always too short. Take another one soon. -Dave

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Welcome back.

roni

8. am

am Guest

Isn't it cold back there? Likes 80's?lol......Glad to hear you had a great time!

AnnMarie

9. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

hey, it was in the 80's Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. On Tue night, it turned cold and started raining. I had to leave Wed afternoon. It made it easier, LOL.

Now it is sunny, but cool - 60's. Supposed to warm up to 70's this weekend. Winter just keeps trying to come back. I have enough wood left for one more fire, LOL.

breeze