I'm scared y'all..

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Carrot, Oct 30, 2000.

1. Carrot

Carrot Guest

..because the world must be coming to an end!!!

I received a credit card offer today from Chase for a Platinum Master Card!! Somebody at Chase Manhattan must be hittin' the bottle again because they OBVIOUSLY confused my credit profile with someone else's. Nevertheless,it's nice to know someone's thinking of my unemployed, bad credit havin' ass!!

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Do you have an account with Chase. All chase customers get that offer. I would apply for the classic card. That's how things started with citibank. You never know? Plus I got a classic chase card..

3. Carrot

Carrot Guest

No I don't have a Chase card--they were actually included in my Bankruptcy 4 years ago!!

4. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Humm....

Maybe they're trying to catch you slippin by issuing you a card w/ your previous balance before BK? Since you're are in credit hell, they figure that you might just pay them just to have a prime card again????? Just speculation....

Chase must be sippin the cheap stuff again :-

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Humm....

Mp has a point. But they also cant do that if from all the big discussion with chet and citi. 'They can make you agree to repay in any fashion. But I dont want to reopen that can of worms. I would apply on line. What the heck. I have the shopnow.com mastercard. Who knows?

6. Carrot

Carrot Guest

RE: Humm....

I'm credit-shy right now--I'll just stick with my Providian and Cap1 unti I feel more financially secure. According to my last Experian report, this debt was due to fall off this month. I wonder if it did, and that's why they're sending me offers?