I'm starting to get upset w/Junum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by mother2, Jul 18, 2001.

1. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

I just viewed my account and it shows disputes went out on 6/8, 6/29 and 7/13. So where the hell are my reports?

I'm really getting ticked off with this slow process. I'm about to cancel my account with them!

Whewwww! Just had to vent after my 2 denials yesterday.

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Mine always took 60 days for responses to disputes..45 at the very least..(and only once for that!)

3. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

Hey mother2...don't sweat the denials. Stupid me, tried to go to another store and get credit for my bedroom furniture...No from Household...no from American General. My guess is they pulled TU. At this point, I have to believe they are my worst report.

Anyhow, I got my report from Identify Guard and will start working on it. Junum was SUPPOSED to have sent disputes back in June but I haven't see anything from TU and I just got something from Experian. Since I cancelled, I don't have access to the info anymore, so I don't know what they did.

TU is being a hardass about things though. By the way, Verizon is reporting that I settled an account for less. I only owe like $42 more dollars. Should I contact them and try to negotiate paying the balance for removal from my CR?

4. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I would try to see what you can do. What's $42 anyway? It's a small price to pay to boost your credit.

5. mother2

Thanks guys. You're the best. You really know how to make a person feel better. I won't sweat the denials. I will try and get Target to reconsider my app when I get the letter. Other than that, no more inquiries for me until next year. I really want a house.

6. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

I was wondering about the lag time myself. I got my first updated CRs about 3 weeks ago.

But since Junum was disputing every two weeks and had already sent out 3 disputes since the initial one, I though I should be receiving updates every 2 weeks after the first 45 I waited.

What gives? Do I have to wait 45 days between EACH dispute???

If that's the case, Junum is out of here!!!

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Gee, Hope, that logic sure makes sense to me...have you asked junum what they are expecting on time? Curious as to their response to this.

8. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Nope, I haven't asked because I was trying to be lenient. You know, allowing for slow mail delivery, etc.

The next round of updated CRs is about a week overdue now.

9. bbauer

bbauer Banned

No! For heaven's sakes, don't pay them another crying dime or you will never get rid of the listing until the 7 years is up.

Fight them off, make them eat the bill and then some maybe.

That's just about the only way you are going to get them off your back. Paying them only makes it nearly impossible to get off your credit reports.

10. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Yeah, Hope, I understand..you think that it should be today's mail..and you'll wait, and it turns into next week. I think you should call junum..see what their timeframe experience has been with the every 2 week situation. :)

11. mother2

Well I just received my Equifax report in the mail. They verified all 4 accounts (GLHEC) and I saw where 4 more accounts are being re-investigated. I think after August, I'm going to cancel them. They are really getting too confusing to me.