Impressed!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by author_22, Sep 19, 2001.

1. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

Last night I combined a silver and gold AA ($6,000 CL) into a Platinum select and I also was approved for a Platinum AA card, with no added inquiries!

The guy was so incredibly nice I was shocked! After dealing with several sub prime companies (the nicest being Sterling by far) it feels good to call a bank and know people care about my needs and treat me as a person, not a credit score.

Kudos to Sam!

Steph

2. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

feels good doesn't it!

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

The AA platinum card, are you referring to the world platinum card??? If so they DO NOT report those limits and that can hurt your ratios.

4. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

Hi Author,
    Thanx to Sam and Saar i am doing the same thing and was approved just waiting for cards to come now..I wanted to congradulate you and ask a couple questions...
    When you called did you have the silver and gold combined? And with the same person did you have it converted over to the platinum select? Did you get the regular platinum select or a special one? Finally what is the intrest rate on the select..Thankyou

5. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

Yes, world Platinum. The rep recommended that to me over the gold. Should I cancel that?

Steph