In Saturday's Mail...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Erica, Sep 15, 2001.

1. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

I finally got my insurance ID cards, a letter from State Farm saying that I'm entitled to a copy of my credit report because they checked it for my insurance premiums, and a pre-approval from Household Bank for a Mastercard.

Up to a $1000 creidt line, 18.9% APR, 25 day grace, 2-cycle billing, one-time processing fee of $19, and an annual fee of $59. This one is going in the trash, just like the AT&T Universal and Discover did. I'm on the wagon until the 1st of the year.

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

heh my gf got the same household offer today!! Let's see she has a VW platinum plus mbna, and two citi platinum selects. hmmm..

Some folks just don't have a CLUE on their mailers do they?

3. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

Today, I got my Amex bill (yuck). Hecht's catalog for their latest sale (is it me or does Hecht's and Macy's have a sale each weekend?), my husband's car magazine, and some brochure from Ford. A pretty boring mail day.

Dani

4. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

Nothin but crap for me....humpfh! :p

5. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Today I got the first issue of House Beautiful magazine which I order about 2 weeks ago (I'm impressed as the form said 6-8 weeks).

Also got a check for $2.50 from 1st Nationwide Mortgage saying "go ahead you idiot, endorse it, so you'll be agreeing to sign up for our super special totally made up insurance for which we'll add $8 a month to your loan note". (In the f&*@&ing trash it went.)

That's all folks.

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Amazing!! They think we are idiots. $2.50??? LMAO!!

7. Melissa

Melissa Well-Known Member

We got a UMB Bank Statement and the new Parent's magazine and that is it.

8. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Yep, breeze! A big ole $2.50. Wouldn't even buy me lunch on a good day. Sleezeballs. Never doing business with them again.

9. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

This mail call is fun!

Okay- Got my Cap 1 bill (yuck) and Target bill (paid in full online last week).

Have not recevied a cc pre-approval offer in over 3 months.

Wife got a gift certificate from her work for her upcoming birthday. (really nice gesture).

Best regards,
    Sam

10. IncomeHelp

IncomeHelp Well-Known Member

Got a phone bill with a $16 mistake and the Federal tax refund check. This is the second phone bill in 3 months with an error costing me money. Better watch every bill.

John