Infinity Marketing...Has anyon

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by D., Dec 1, 2000.

1. D.

D. Guest

I received a card in the mail from Infinity Marketing that guaranteed me a Credit card regardless of past credit history. Called the toll free # and this is the deal:

You get 2 Credit Cards. The 1st is called Triple Gold Merchandise Card (to be used in this cataloge they have) The 2nd is a MC.
    You pay $219.95 (drafted from bank acct) and they send you a package that consists of: 4 $50.00 coupons to be used in the cataloge, this deal that gives you extra medical benefits, eye care, prescriptions, car rental, air fare etc deals. So you kind of only pay $19.95. They also send you a book on repairing your credit. In the package (shipped UPS) there's a Security Form. You fill it out and in 10-18 business days they send you a MasterCard. No security Deposit, no annual fee.....Interest rate of 7% after 1/1/2001.

Has anyone ever heard of these people? I could care less about getting a merchandise card, to repair credit you need a credit card.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: Infinity Marketing...Has a

A security form? Security deposit form?

Bleh. Trash it, its a scam. Anybody that deals with merchandise cards are a scam.

Seriously. No joke, throw it AWAY!

If an offer sounds too good (and this one doesnt sound that great), to be true, it probably is.