Innovus And The 3 Morons

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, Jan 12, 2002.

1. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

I hate it when that happens! ;)

2. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Does anyone know the story of "The Three Little Innovuses and the Big Bad Moron"? (Don't worry, I won't go there.)

Innovusly yours,

Doc

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I hereby cease and desist you from telling any more 3 little and the big......stories.

4. NiceGuy

NiceGuy Well-Known Member

Anyone live in the Houston area that would be willing to make a trio to visit Innovis' "Threadneedle" address. It's probably in a VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER, donno if Houston has a river, but is anyone there that could check into them??

5. Hermit5

Hermit5 Well-Known Member

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

This is great. I will write and ask for a copy of my Innovis file, and if they don't send it, I will join you in a suit if you like. Your lawyer or mine, hehe? :)

7. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

We'll have to go with your lawyer. Everything ok?

8. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

9. mirabelle

mirabelle Well-Known Member

PsychDoc,

I love the tale...sad part, is there more reality and truth to it than we ever will know!!!!!

This credit cr#% is really getting annoying...this is enough to make me want to become one of those people who eskew credit in any form and go and live in a tent by a bridge. But then again, I wouldn't have electricity, running water (unless you count a river), much less reliable internet access!! (and I hate camping, so go figure)

This deal about Innovus or Innovis or whatever its name is has gotten ridiculous. Why do we need another CRA when the 3 out there can't get it right and continually report different info? If it were done right, they'd all 3 have the same info. And none of my 3 have the same info--it varies from report to report.

10. superadman

superadman Banned

I think we all need to give Innovus hell to help keep them from really getting on their feet. If they got more prominent they could become a royal pain in the ass. If their goal is to become #3 they could easily beat up the schoolyard weakling known as TU.

11. Pat

Pat Well-Known Member

I'm in the process of trying to get my CR from them. I'm guessing they'll blow it. More ammo for the coming strike :)

Don't forget to file your FTC complaint on Innovis :)

12. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Mirabelle I have said many times if the CRAs can't do it right shut them down until they get it right.
    Dock here doesn't agree with me.
    Looks like he is getting his way because we have more of them than there were.Nothing like encouraging others to get in on the act by letting the 3 stooges continue with their 3 ring circus.

13. betacredit

betacredit Well-Known Member

Pat, LKH, others:

To file your FTC complaint do you have to have written proof that they denied you access to your credit file? Or will a verbal denied suffice?

I am so sick writing letters but if I have to I will. What they are doing is illegal and it needs to be nipped in the bud.

14. Pat

Pat Well-Known Member

beta,
    I filed mine because of a verbal denial. But in order to collect a little proof, I've started over again in writing and email. I received my return receipt (confimax) that they received my email, still no reply.

File away :)

15. toromio

toromio Well-Known Member

In one of the other threads about Innovus I posted information straight from Innovus site that states they are one of the agencies (cra's) for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. In fact they claim to be "required". They certainly sound like a cra with BIG violations! I'm in if you need me to cram something down their throat. These guys really sicken me!

16. Pat

Pat Well-Known Member

toromio,
    go up about 5 posts and click on the "FTC Complaint" link in my previous post. It'll take you to another thread with all the info you need to file your complaint.