Inquiries by lending tree

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by rackt3, Nov 16, 2002.

1. rackt3

rackt3 Well-Known Member

I'm looking to refinance my car, and looking at doing it at lending tree. Can anyone tell me which CRA gets pulled, and how many hards show up after applying?

I'm just concerned that since lending tree works with several potential lenders, they might all pull hards all at once... or is there some other way it works? Thanks!

2. tracyb0313

tracyb0313 Well-Known Member

I just asked this the other day. Someone replied that they only got one inquiry. I'm looking to refinance too, as soon as the last derog comes off (hopefully next week) was thinking of looking into eloan, but haven't made any decision. Let us know who you go with!

3. rackt3

rackt3 Well-Known Member

When I financed via lendingtree a little under 3 years ago, I dont remember who they pulled. I'd hope I can get it through them without excessive hard inquiries especially since I can earn some nice airmiles with northwest :)

4. tracyb0313

tracyb0313 Well-Known Member

I can't even get to lendingtree, can you? I've trying for 3 days, and I can't get to the site. Weird. So, I've checked out a couple on their own, not through lendingtree.

5. gavenraj

gavenraj Well-Known Member

Warning: Don't use Lending Tree. They distribute to several lenders and they all pull hard inquiries. I had four hard inquiries that were a result of this.

-Raj

6. tedfran

tedfran Well-Known Member

gave. fico considers this fact. thus all suto inquires within a 30 day period are only counted as 1.