Inquiry-IMPORTANT!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Jul 22, 2001.

1. doodyhead

doodyhead Well-Known Member

whoops. now you see why I'm called doodyhead. I guess I skimmed over that part.

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Did you find it there doodyhead?

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board. When you click on a thread, and the page loads, it goes to the messages most recently posted! Scroll up to see previous messages. That's why you didn't see the first message. Hope this helps. :)

breeze, who is very observant

4. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

And further more, nana si would never horde that kind of info.

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Thanks LKH..I appreciate that! Nana Si! LOL

6. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

Hey NanaC.....

After reading about the other CRA's from the link Income Help provided us. Do you think this CRA you are speaking of... is solely for Inquires for Experian and Equifax? Also, do you think that this CRA works for just your area? Maybe we need to find which CRA works for are own area and dispute? There is so many smaller CRA's and they all have to be doing something to stay in business. Just a thought...

I hope this makes sense.... ;-) Thanks for this information...!! Leave it to Nana...lol...!!

MartysGirl

7. doodyhead

doodyhead Well-Known Member

thank you all for my welcome!! I think I'm getting the hang of this. This is a great board. Thanks to whoever posted the link from the Fool. There is so much good information! And no hoarders either. LOL

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Marty...:) No, it's not just my area because we were in CO and this is in IL. And, they specifically mentioned Experian and Equifax so I'm assuming those two, yes.

:(

Nana's would never hoard. No way..uh, uh. LOL

9. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

Thanks Nana... ;-)

I will be in contact with them in the morning!

MartysGirl