interesting news

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Christi, Apr 2, 2001.

1. Christi

Christi Well-Known Member

How interesting that I have been out of town since Thursday night when my sister in law went into early labor and had to taken by helicopter to Shreveport, La. I get home this evening and find out I posted that I was intending to file bankruptcy....haha. I did that in 1994, my credit sux still because of that, why would I do it again. I am still reading back on posts because I'm addicted to this board. Wonder what else I miraculously posted while 150 miles from home sitting in the waiting room wondering if she was going to have the baby. By the way she did!! I have a new baby nephew, he was 7 wks early and weighed 4 lbs 7 oz and was 16 3/4 inches. He is beautiful but tiny and luckily fairly healthy. Just to clear that matter up. God knows what else I might have posted on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I think I'll go back to lurking, this is too much stress for me.

Christi

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

interesting news & congrat

Congrats on your new nephew!

I took your advise and worked more on getting a life and a boyfriend. I think you posted that before the weekend so I will assume it was you. Funny, you commented on 'being addicted to this board'. Hehe. I am addicted too. Glad to see we have that in common. Maybe we can be buds.

You dont have to lurk. Your comments are always welcomed.

roni

3. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Christi,
    I thought that was not you :) Sounded kinda abrupt. Glad I was right.

Congratulations to your brother and sister-in-law! I hope all continues to goes well for them. Nephews are great!

My wishes - she gets well and he gets strong soon.

-Dave

4. Christi

Christi Well-Known Member

Re: interesting news & con

Roni,

To my knowledge I haven't told anyone to get a life or a boyfriend. As I said I'm still reading, I have all of Thursday, Friday, Sat and half of Sunday yet to read. I got off work at 4:45 on Thursday and drove straight to S'Port. Since I didn't say I was filing bankruptcy or another one I just read where I told someone to sue someone, god knows what else it out there? But..I'm still reading.

Christi

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

well dang. I thought that was you. some PSU girl and "christi" ripped me wide open. told me to please find a boyfriend. sorry. I thought the new stuff was off the wall but i thought you were really up my spine.....

All's well. Enjoy your baby neph..

roni

6. mvfl

mvfl Guest

I for one don't take any negative posts seriously when they come from the aol IP. I think that we regulars can pretty much tell when it's the troll impersonating others. Christi, please continue to post. I think the issue will be solved soon when the pbm starts requiring unique user names. And Roni, glad to see you are fighting these loser trolls and just remember you have way more friends here than enemies.

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

unfortuantely I have a real proxy aol.com address and he fools you guys all the time with me....

8. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

And it appears he fools you as well, just not all the time :) Touche'

Oh and for the record, this time he didn't fool me. mvfl's advice is sound about treating all proxy posts as suspect since they are so easily hidden and abused so often.

-Dave

9. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Yes, he fooled me with Christi. Especially since christi was defending PSU girl during the little exchange. the whole thing was deleted anyway so lets not go there.....

later Dave....

roni

10. am

am Guest

Roni

Those were some great posts to read...I'm REALLY happy to see this :)

11. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: Roni

OK??