Inuiry deletions via creditexpert

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Marypc, Jul 22, 2001.

1. Marypc

Marypc Well-Known Member

Has anyone disputed inquiries from CreditExpert and not had them deleted? I disputed a few as soon as it was posted here that it could be done. I guess that was around 3 weeks ago. NOne of mine have budged, yet the majority of us seem to be getting deletions within the first week!

Don't get me wrong guys, I am happy for all of you who have had success, I guess I'm just a little frustrated (and envious:) that it isnt happening for me. Not a singe one of mine is gone, and I'm thinking it may have even been over a month since I did the online dispute. I'm just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as I am. Thanks for letting me vent..

2. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

The only inquiry I've ever had deleted right away was due to fall off at the end of this month anyway. The others I disputed took time. One verified in about three weeks. The other deletions I got took the whole month.

3. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Well, I disputed 6 inquiries. One fell off the first week, and the other 5 disputes will end next week. Remember a few important facts. By law, the creditors have 30 days to respond, and the CRAs must wait at least 30 days. If the creditors don't respond at all in 30 days, then the inquires are SUPPOSED to be removed.
    The inquiries could come off in a week if the creditor responded back to the CRA that they have no record of the permissible purpose, don't care, don't want to waste the effort, etc.
    Lastly the inquiries could be removed if the CRA is too lazy and just deletes the inquiry to save the trouble.
    Hope this helps. I will update when my disputes end on the 25th I think it is.

4. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I disputed 2 on 6/29 They both came off on 7/2. On 7/1 I disputed 4 more and haven't heard a thing.

5. wakedl

wakedl Member

I disputed 4 inquires via creditexpert. It took the entire 30 days before they were removed. When I checked their status it gave a completion date of 7/20.

When I logged in on the 20th all 4 were gone and my score increased 12 points.

David W
    david.wacaser@bankofamerica.com

6. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

I disputed 12 and all have come of within a the allowed time.

Give it some time. It should come off before the 30 days are up.