Iplace.com

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by S.D., Jan 25, 2001.

1. S.D.

S.D. Guest

I just went to their site to get my free credit report. I put in my credit card # and the firts 6 digits of another credit card... They were unable to verify. How often do Providian and Aria report to the Bureaus? I've had the Prov card since 11/00.

2. Carrot

Carrot Guest

I don't think it's a problem with Providian not reporting--Iplace couldn't verify my info either. You should receive an email from them in a couple of days after they manually verify your info. They will then send a pin number you can use to access your report online.

3. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

I don't know too much about providian, but my hubbys new 11/00 Cap 1 cards appeared this month. He just used them for the first time around Christmas.

4. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

my son had a hard time with iplace. It turned out his former address was never on his report. He used his former, former address and it went through.

5. sam

sam Well-Known Member

you gotta type in your address EXACTLY as it is on your credit report :) or they will reject you :) kinda a catch-22 loop

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: Iplace.com Strange

I have had my aria since June99, and believe it or not I can NEVER use this number when obtaining reports, for some strange reason it just doesn't work, the same with my husband too. I really think this has something to do with Providian numbers?? I know it sounds odd, but I always ended putting in a different bank card number b/c it never takes Prov.

Mom

7. Laura

Laura Guest

Mom, it wouldnt take mine eith

8. miles

miles Well-Known Member

RE: Iplace.com Strange

That is strange Mom. I have entered my Providian card number when requesting reports and it has been accepted each time. Maybe it has something to do with Aria?