Irish Diva about Citi ?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Feb 1, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Sorry, I missed your post yesterday. I am posting here b/c the other one is so far back. I noticed that you applied again. You mentioned you have the gold and you wanted to apply for the silver classic. You later mentioned that you applied for the world card. Opps! CITIBANK ONLY ACCEPTS 2 APPLICATIONS IN 60 DAYS. That sucks. So they probably will not accept the application. So I would just call them and explain what happens. I hope everyone reads this and stops applying for the World Advantage card. I tried VERY hard to make the difference among the cards clear over the last several months. But I am afraid the application site is tricky and people are getting denials by applying for the harder to get cards. Call citi Irish Diva. When I called them I talked to a nice rep who helped me out. Tell them you applied for the wrong card with the World and see what happens. If you got gold you definitely should get silver classic. Also try Chase classic if you like.

Good Luck!

2. Irish Diva

Irish Diva Guest

Roni - I've actually had the gold level for 3 months now - great customer service and I love paying on-line! The one time I had a problem I did a check by phone and they waived the fee because of the on-line problem. I'll double check when I call them today about the type of card I applied for. THanks for the advise, Roni!