Is 702 a good creditexpert score?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by kevinw01, Sep 2, 2001.

1. kevinw01

kevinw01 Well-Known Member

Hello There,

what is consider a good credit score and a excellent score please let me know...

Thanks,

Kev

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

pretty damn good score. Enough for most major cc companies to give you platinum.

3. kevinw01

kevinw01 Well-Known Member

Hey Sam, Thanks for the compliment.. and congrats to you on your score jump as well keep up the good work, just wanted to let you know that even with the 702 score Fleet send me an pre-qualifed platinum app and I apply online and got the will let you know in 2 weeks type of thing... anyways I did get approve for a card from them it was a classic card with a $2000 limit on it.... at the same time I apply for the paypal visa and I got a denied instanly online and I got a decline letter in the mail yesterday stating that the reason they cannot approve an account for me is that they are not able to verify my ss# that is bull cause they pull 2 reports on me one from experian and one from transunion and fleet uses experian on me so I don't know what's up with providian..... any ideas? which I think is a pretty lame excuse to not give me a card.... so anymore ideas on where to apply for instant approval..... please let me know.....

Thanks,

Kev

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

well citibank comes to mind with that score. They'll be all over you.. :)

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Aw, I think it's just fair...

JUST KIDDING! That is wonderful!! congrats!!!!!