Is debt consolidation a good idea..!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Deviel_heck, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Deviel_heck

Deviel_heck New Member

Hey guys,
    I have been running a firm doing construction works for the past few years. Now, the business is getting down from the past year, and my financial situation is getting critical. Still, I managed to pay my mortgages regularly, but I don't think I can do it more. My credit cards are maxed, and I'm out of savings. A few of my friends suggested taking advice from debt management services to sort out this problem. I too found many firms providing services for debt consolidation in Toronto. However, I would like to hear from you before making a final decision. Can someone here tell me about the benefits of debt consolidation? Is that a good idea? Please share your thoughts and suggestion on this. It would be a great help to me.

2. yosifsalman

yosifsalman New Member

I would suggest it, because you would be making one payment to them instead of 4 or 5 different payments to different lenders. They will be the main contact for the lendors so that noone if they want to call you for whatever reason they can only speak to the consolidation company