Is Juniper card tough to get?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Chet, Jan 31, 2001.

1. Chet

Chet Well-Known Member

Would like to apply for Juniper card. Are they tough to get approved for?

I have noticed that they are a division of Columbus Bank & Trust - they same crew that issues the Aspire card.

Also, do they offer instant online approvals?

thanks

chet

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: yes and no.

If you have good (platinum level) credit, then they appear easy to get, many folks here got them.

If you have any baddies, don't waste an inquiry. They do only check equifax, which is good.

3. S.D.

S.D. Guest

RE: Is Juniper card tough to g

I think they do offer instant approvals online, but I'm not positive about that.

A while back, a bunch of people on here were getting approved, and I was so tempted to apply, but didn't because they were all getting very high limits and I had just started establishing credit. I think it's pretty tough for someone like me, but I'm assuming that folks with prime status (and no serious negatives)don't have much of a problem getting approved.

I'm probably not much help, but thought I would share some of what I've seen on this wonderful board.=0) Good Luck.

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

RE: yes and no.

You can have NO "BADDIES" and still be DENIED.

When I called, the person I spoke to said that "INSTANT APPROVAL OR DENIAL IS RARE"

5. Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

I have one good credit line, Equifax. I did get instant approval for $8000

6. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Received instant approval also.

7. dave

dave Well-Known Member

I received instant approval.

8. ble103

ble103 Guest

I got instant approval also.My limit is $7,500.00 You have to have a credit score of 680 min to get instant approval.