Is Junum Feeling Alright?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Erica, May 21, 2001.

1. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

Re: Frustrating Conversation

Haha - this is all becoming very ridiculous now.. people are becoming paranoid.

This is how I look at it - if you hired JUNUM.. stick WITH THEM. for at least 6 months to a year. You made that decision, now accept the consequences whether it turns out good or bad! PATIENCE is KEY no matter what you decide..

If you decide to do it yourself, then do SO. However, I disagree with TIME being an argument.. that is an excuse. That's like those people that NEVER work out becaues there's not enough time.. you don't NEED that much time. If you have time enough to post msgs here and read replies, then you have time to just search for validation letters and use those to send out! It really isn't all that hard. As for those that do choose to retain other companies, just be patient and go from there.. if it doesn't work out, then it doesn't work out and do another.

Personally, I chose to do my own credit repair because then I have a paper trail of everything I do.. i am sending 3 rounds of validations to the CA and creditors all certified and RR for the last one. Then I am also sending 3 rounds of disputes with the CRA's - then going in for the kill in mide September. I have a LONG time to wait, but I feel confident that once I have my paper trail, I will kill these bastards in court because if my reports aren't clean, then they have violated MANY federal laws.. that's just me tho.. my 2 cents for what it's worth.

I;'ll keep updating people on my status if you guys want.. for what its worth.

So far, I have gotten 6 removed from TU, 6 from Equifax, and only 4 from Experian. That's just 1st round. I have asbout 20-25 negatives on each report.

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

YES Like the people who think P.O.N.T.I.A.C. stands for something a man in the 21st century can equate to color of skin. Bill you are a menace and a threat...both to my intelligence and my credit repair needs...do us all a favor and peddle your wares elsewhere...those of us with IQ's above 40 will thank you for that. The rest will benefit either way!

-Dave

3. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

It seems equally probable that you are an alien, Someone from the planet zigulf with super powers that can split an atom from 50 feet using their left bicuspid.

They may do that as part of their weekly paychecks.....you may do that at as part of your daily paycheck. Bill, make up some more BS and spout it off as factual and maybe you'll get some third grade Jethro Clampett edumacated folk to believe you... I will do my best to steer those toward intellect and reason and to avoid BS (you) 110%.

-Dave

4. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

What you say IS the furtheREst from the truth and I am the thorn in your side telling people of your LIES and DECEIT.
    Billie Boy YOU ARE THE SHILL...YOU ARE THE MENACE...YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!!

-Dave

5. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

By the way I am a customer of Junum not an employee. If anyone wants proof I will try and not look insulted :) Just as I do when I get carded walking into a bar. (happy and pissed ...mostly happy)

-Dave

6. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

It seems to me that this is referring to you, Bill.

What I was looking for was support in my decision. You offer none.

What was I thinking taking you off of ignore? That you might have something constructive to say. I guess I was wrong.

I can't be too mad at someone like you, though, Bill. So, just put me on ignore and we can be ignore buddies.

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Oh, Geez!

8. bbauer

bbauer Banned

There just isn't any way to know. The new people with little or no exerience just need to be aware that such is entirely possible and that there really isn't much of any way to be certain one way or another. It is just that if one or more people were to be seen on the board continually putting others down, taking offense at everything one person or another says, all the things that might be typical of a plant or a shill, then they very well might pause and consider the fact that such a person might actually be doing all of that because he is paid to do it by someone.

No, other than just being aware and looking for the telltale signs, you simply never know. But as far as knowing for sure that any given person is such a shill, I don't and so therefore, I'm not pointing any fingers at any particular person either.

We sill just have to wait and see if such a thing might possibly be true. Now that we have thought about it and discussed it, we'll pretty much know what signs to look for.. And if they jump up and identify themselves, then we will begin to know for sure.

In otherwords, they will be wearing the shoe that fits them.

9. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Nave! YOU ARE MY HERO!!! (Second only to the Avalanche!)

I think it's funny that the only person accusing others has been clearly selling his "wares" on this board since day 1 and insulting anyone who doesn't choose to use them.

By the way, as to racist remarks, some time back, I bit my tongue when this same person made racist remarks regarding hispanics. This is a pattern, not a one-time incident. If you search, you will find it unless PBM deleted them. Nope, just did a search of the word and sure enough that person's remarks are there. It is also disgusting.

Now, I'm done with this...and going back to happier things like NCO and CRA's and CA's and AFNI and KMA? Blush, oh, did I say that? Oh, my, what am I saying??? Aren't initials grand?

Ok, I'll be good now, I promise!

10. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Now THAT is about the funniest thing I have ever read! Hehehehehe

-Dave

11. MistyEyed

MistyEyed Well-Known Member

Just my 2 cents thrown in here from my experiences with Junum thus far...

I have received all my reports back and 1 of my husbands. They disputed 1-3 items on each round for each report. All of which I found in my own opinion to not be very important. Most were atleast 5-6 years old and I felt it could have gone better to try and remove more current items.

I was also disappointed that they only disputed as low as one item on one report. I see people here posting as much as 18 items deleted from their reports from Junum and this makes me wonder why just 1?

Also I had an incident (not sure if it was Junum or not since I dont see their letters) but one of the CRA's change my Chapter 13 BK due to fall off in a year and a half to a Chapter 7 BK now due to fall off in 2006! Junum says they will get that fixed so that is the only reason I am sticking through with them for one more round.

I am sending off my first round results to them as soon as my hubbys other 2 get here probably this week but if I dont see improvements next round, Ill be going back to doing it myself, which I dread.

MistyEyed

12. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Misty, I'm sorry to hear that was your experience. I hope it all gets fixed quickly. I've had 22 deletions...but I think that is because my errors were so huge!

:) Keep us informed of your progress!

13. bbauer

bbauer Banned

My! You must really have big feet.

14. bbauer

bbauer Banned

What I fail to understand deerie is the accusation that I am racist, and most especially the hispanic part.

I have been very happily married to one for 22 years now, and I raised her daughter from the age of 7 as my own. On top of that, my son is 1/2 haispanic. We are, for the most part a spanish speaking family although all of us also speak english as well. I just spent a week vacationing with family in Mexico where because of my wife I am a well accepted member of an extremely large family of Mexicans. While I was there, I spent a lot of money fixing up my Mexican mother-in-law's house which was in a terrible state of disrepair. I put in air conditioning and a new hotwater heater and a new shower stall as well as new glasses so she could see better and a whole set of new dentures. She also needed medicines which I purchased for her.

All of the above and more I did for her because I want to see her enjoy the remaining years she might have on this earth. She is 85 years old now.

Do you think that if I had any racist feelings whatsoever that I would do those kinds of things for her when I have absoulutely no obligation whatsoever to do what I did?

15. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

No, I think that someone as smart as you would use it as a tax-writeoff due to charity. Many of us know that Mexico is not a wealthy country, and any money that is given to them is mostly from people donating for tax privileges. Someone with your attitude towards others (no compassion) would see this as a GO space on monopoly and collect $200.

Either way, your responses still make no sense.

16. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Either way, your responses still make no sense.

I can understand the above very well.

As far as a tax write off, that isn't going to happen because I simply never pay any. Never have, never will.

Except the usual sales and other taxes one pays at the store anyway. No taxes, no tax write off.

Wrong guess as uaual. try again deerie

17. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Why on earth would I want to put you on ignore?
    You have far too much entertainment value as far as I am concerned to ignore you.

18. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

And you, are far too ethnocentric.

19. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I'm glad they agree with you, deerie

20. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

deerie is spelled dearie. If you are going to use degrading terms (as in sexist), please at least spell them correctly.