Is online CRA Disputes recommended?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Micki1970, Aug 1, 2001.

1. Micki1970

Micki1970 Active Member

I see that lots of folks are disputing info. via online. I am wondering if this something that is recommended? It sure would save a lot of time. Also if anyone knows, do you receive an email verification as to the dispute. Therefore equaling a receipt?
    Thank so much,
    Micki1970

2. Cyprigirl

Cyprigirl Well-Known Member

I strongly recommend online for TU, I disputed the same item with the afflilate and they supposedly verfiied, then I disputed on online with TU, and the item was removed and the affiliate has no idea I have an online dispute ongoing.

Cypri:)

3. jfpruitt

jfpruitt Well-Known Member

I highly recommend them, I have had no trouble getting my reports in order from all 3 bureaus. However, I'm highly pissed at TU b/c they will not remove IQ's. Oh well, 2 out of 3 is better than none. I had no prob's with EQ or EX online though.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I was very successful with equifax online disputes. I just started doing the TU online - for my tax lien. I disputed this twice by mail already...deleted and then reinserted.

5. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

Agreed! For some reason, online disputes are working a lot better. My only theory is that maybe they hired a 'new' staff to handle the 'new' online dispute process and they are much more forgiving......whatever it takes, it seems to be working.

Shawn

6. Micki1970

Micki1970 Active Member

Thank you for the helpful advice. I think I will give it a whirl.
    Micki1970