Is this the jlynn board now?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by SoParkDiva, Aug 28, 2003.

1. SoParkDiva

SoParkDiva Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Is this the jlynn board now?

Maybe you should e-mail your questions to jlynn so she can help you resolve your issues privately. But since "it really doesn't matter who answers" it would behoove you to address your questions to the entire community rather than to one individual.

2. SoParkDiva

I don't mean ignored as in how many views a thread gets. I mean ignored in respect to the quality and quantity of responses the thread gets.

3. cinderella

cinderella Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Is this the jlynn board now?

I think Jlynn should be the CNET homecoming queen:)

4. RichGuy

RichGuy Well-Known Member

I think a genuinely helpful person answers questions that are NOT specifically addressed to him or her. Which JLynn may or may not do; I haven't noticed.

The problem with inquiries addressed to a specific person is that the next step is to blow off differing opinions with a comment like: "I wasn't asking YOU..."

I think CreditNet was built, by its members, on the principle of open discussion, not bilateral discussion...

5. lsmith15

lsmith15 Well-Known Member

I think sopark is jealous that people are asking for Jlynns help.......LOL thats funny ok so lets everyone ask for sopark to respond lets see what happens.

6. SoParkDiva

Lol. Or the very pestiferous, "Is your name _________?"

7. blackie

blackie Well-Known Member

A half-dozen tormentors gleefully ganging up on 1 individual. How very junior high, or perhaps just a sad reflection of human nature.

The anonymity afforded you all by the Internet couldn't possibly have a distorting effect on your normal, everyday adult behavior, could it? Or who knows, perhaps you also pull the hair of the co-worker beside you in the next cubicle?

8. RichGuy

Trying to escalate a few brash comments into "hate" was gratuitous, to say the least.

9. sirrowan

sirrowan Well-Known Member

Thanks sopark (really). If I turn my head sideways, I see the smiley face!

I thought people were using this as "sounds like", ya know..from pictionary?

Anyway, their posts didn't sound like anything....thought I was intellectually challenged.

Now I understand!

10. tmitchell

tmitchell Well-Known Member

He blackie....

Have you read any of her other posts???? When a person cops an attitude and carries the chip on the shoulder as she does, those things tend to happen to you.

SoParkDiva's very first interaction with me was "....now go argue with yourself..." because I disagreed with advice she had given.

That attitude is what turns people against her....

11. CCN steve

CCN steve Moderator

moved to Feedback

12. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Actually, we ask Jlynn all the questions because we like the way she looks.

Psych "Chauvinist" Doc

13. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

Getting nervous my coup d'tat was gonna work???

wink wink ;)

14. RichGuy

Has anyone done a domain name search for JLynn.com, JLynn.org, etc.?

Some of her devoted followers could start a new board, or perhaps it would be easier just to change the name "Creditnet" to something snappier.

15. sassyinaz

sassyinaz Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Is this the jlynn board now?

awwwwwww blackie,

You forgot your :) so we could all look sideways and see that while being rude a smiley makes it all better.

You must have subscribed to Diva netiquette but didn't get your free issue yet, eh?

:)

Sassy

16. Eric2OO2

Eric2OO2 Well-Known Member

LMAO .....