It Is Gone......experian..hooray!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Aug 16, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I pulled experian online and the arrow financial is gone. That rep this morning didnt lie....wow.

And she took off the Discover charge off which was suppose to come off in Sept.... how nice of her..didnt even ask for that.

DAMN THIS FEELS GOOD!

2 clean reports.

If it wasnt for that damnED TRANSUNION!

2. Becky

Becky Well-Known Member

Roni,

When you say you pulled your CR on line. Had you been using online to dispute? Or had you done it via phone/mail?

Did you have to pay to see your corrected file?

I have been trying to see what is going on with the disputes I filed. I did mine by phone w/Equifax & by mail for the other 2.

I can't seem to pull any of them up online through their sites.

Thanks,

Becky

3. Debmac

Debmac Well-Known Member

Well go on ahead with you BAD self... I ain't mad at 'cha...

Deb

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Becky,

This thread is a update on another thread I posted this morning. I sent 3 letters to experian about this which were 'blown off". So, I sent it to this particular branch office of Experian in Cherry Hill cerified mail on Monday. They got it and sent me another blow off letter which I got yesterday. I called this morning and the girl deleted it after someone finally read what I was saying.

In other cases, I was successful in getting deletions online. I did almost all deleting with equifax online. Back when I was doing repair, only equifax was offering online disputes. I do think that they work b/c the computer takes the dispute and almost automatically starts a verification, instead of someone just throwing your dispute letter to the side.

5. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

You go girl !!!!

Sister Girl

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Alright!! Terrific!!

breeze

7. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Woo Hoo! :)~