It jus seems TOO simple.

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by greyfox, Mar 27, 2001.

1. greyfox

greyfox Well-Known Member

Juniper denied me because of my Equifax report, so I called Equifax today for a CR....the automated message asked whether I had been denied, or had my credit terms change, if so to press "1". I did so, and they asked for my SSN, year of birth, and numeric part of my address.

Then, they said my report would be sent first class mail, sent me to another message that said, "Thanks, 'bye".

Is all there is to it? Will I really get my report, without having to make copies of my denial letter, driver's license, deed to the house, birth certificate, passport, fingerprints, and first child's footprint?

I just can't believe it!

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

YES, but you have to send them your shoe size...

:)

They denied me too, I think you have to owe less than $1,000 and have a F.I.C.O. ABOVE 800...

JUST KIDDING...

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

ONE WEEK OR SO FOR REPORT...

4. JOHNNY

JOHNNY Guest

Yes you really do get it. You can keep getting free reports by calling and saying you were denied!! Ha ha, forget about paying those assholes $8 for their crummy report.

5. ATM

ATM Guest

Think about it...you applied for Juniper and they pulled your Equifax so Equifax knows that because there is no an inquiry on your report from them.

6. bjoe

bjoe Active Member

just go to their website and click 'denied' credit. INSATANT FREE REPORT

7. greyfox

greyfox Well-Known Member

bjoe, I Tried That First.

The screen asked for a confirmation no. I didn't have a confirmation number, so I called. What did you use for confirmation no.?