It seems easier...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by pat9100, Oct 25, 2001.

1. pat9100

pat9100 Well-Known Member

Good Morning everyone!

is it me, or has anyone else noticed that since the unfortunate events in our country on sept 11, that it has been signifigantly easier to dispute and remove things from credit files? In my case it seems ultra easy.
    I had heard that lately, no one gives a S#@! about it, and i know personally for a fact that our local Experian office here in Pittsburgh is running EXTREMELY understaffed. They are constantly running ads in the paper for new employees to work on credit files...which, by the way, who would have guessed that you need SPOTLESS credit to work there.
    If anyone wants to dispute through that office, my AIM messenger ID is pat9100, and my ICQ# is 1703075
    I will be GLAD to give the address toi anyone who wants it!

shawn

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

I bet if with the anthrax scare theres been a big upheaval in the mail rooms :)

3. anna

anna Well-Known Member

Then why are they giving me such a hard time? I have to go through Pittsburgh also. I guess they're just picking on me, like everyone else. The news this morning says that Pittsburgh has been targeted for a terriost attack. God forbid, but that would REALLY slow 'em down.

4. CAmove

CAmove Active Member

I'd like that address, if you don't mind. But I'm confused about the ID number. Why do I need this? Can I dispute through Experian in Pittsburgh if I don't live in PA?

5. raiderpam

raiderpam Well-Known Member

Hi Shawn would you please send me the address my email is raiderpam@home.com, Thanks

6. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

Now that you mentioned it, it has been a tad eaiser to dispute.

I started to dispute on my own starting in late Sept. when I joined CE.

So far I have a duplicate negative and two inquires removed all under 30 days. Seems to be a faster turn around time.

Best regards,
    Mirage