It's Amazing How...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by brett, Jul 3, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Brett, you are exactly right. 2 $500 charge offs are just a drop in the bucket. And, they are such a small amount that you should be ashamed of yourself for letting these charge off. I am appalled. You must have been living beyond your means, Miss Brett.

2. tmitchell

tmitchell Well-Known Member

Shantel.....

You're absolutely right. I can't argue with you and should probably just let it go but sometimes I just get fed up with being labeled because things that were out of my control brought me to where I am.

I've said my peace and i am moving on.

Tom

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Well, if she thinks that a 3 digit income is white collar, LOL.....

breeze

4. MikeG

MikeG Well-Known Member

Hey Pot! It's the kettle calling

I would just like to reiterate that a person who could handle 2 small $500.00 accounts is talking derrogative about those with other credit problems. I do not believe people will disagree that there are people who have lived outside of their means. Is that the issue? This board is about the road back to freedom. Knowledge is Power Brett. You yourself said you have searched and found the information you need. Now please do another search on people skills.

Mike G.

Shantel's and others are right, Let's just ignore him.

5. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Re: Hey Pot! It's the kettle calling

I agree.

breeze <click>

6. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

You left out the big one : Inept creditors ,CAs& CRAs

7. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

LOL, I kinda considered that covered by "predatory practices" but you're right! I just spent an hour of my day on the phone with TU, disputing items they are reporting incorrectly. They of course say it isn' them. Called the creditors, they say it isn't them.

Two installment loans being reported as revolving, and the ever present Capital One Problem, showing a closed account as still open, and not reporting my limit.

I pulled my report from notWorthKnowing.com, incindentally and got a current report without paying!! I just logged in and there it was.

If y'all want to try it, when I logged in, it said I had last gotten my free report from them on May 15, 2001, which is correct, and that I could not get a new report for 90 days from that date. I clicked on "report" anyway, and it was showing accounts that reported in June, new accounts that had not reported in May, an inquiry from 6/15, etc.

Have fun!

breeze