It's called KARMA <grin>

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by supershawn, Oct 18, 2001.

1. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

http://www.msnbc.com/local/rtga/m104571.asp

....and it looks like their 'Dogma' just got run over by their 'Karma'

ATLANTA, Oct. 17 - Equifax Inc. (NYSE:EFX), the largest credit reporting agency in the United States, on Wednesday said its quarterly profit fell 6.5 percent as weakening overseas economies reduced demand for its information services.

ATLANTA-BASED EQUIFAX, which spun off its card and check transactions processing business in July, said income from continuing operations, including a charge for selling off a unit, was $35.8 million, or 26 cents a share, in the third quarter. That compared with $38.3 million, or 28 cents, in the same period last year.

The firm said that by "normalizing" its earnings per share figure to exclude the impact of sold businesses, it earned 30 cents per share, which met analysts' average forecast, in a range of 29 cents to 31 cents per share, according to research firm Thomson Financial/First Call.

2. bbauer

bbauer Banned

if the Dogma gets run over by a Kar-ma it might just turn any ole kinda way!

LOL

3. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

Bill-

Where can you find a dog with no legs?

."Wherever you left him!"

Ok, as a dog lover, I resent that. But it is kinda funny...

Shawn

4. newstdt

newstdt Well-Known Member

I haven't heard the "dog w/ no legs" jokes for years!!! How funny! There's a ton of them!

Sorry off topic! It just made me laugh.

5. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Speaking about dogs, how about fleas?

Daffynition: Ambition
    A flea crawling up a dog's leg with rape on it's mind??