It's Official

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Jun 24, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I am now a HOME OWNER:) We closed Friday, everything went fine UPS showed up at 11:30 a.m. with the deed paperwork. My mortgage was already sold to Chase Manhatten they day I closed. I wanted to thank everyone who has been encouraging me and assuring me everything would be all right. And you guys were right, it turned out great.

Thanks again all, you know who you are:)

2. MiamiBlues

MiamiBlues Well-Known Member

Congrats Mom! Hope you and your family will be happy in your new home. My wife and I hope to be joining the homeowners club on July 21...

Manny

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!

When I grow up, I wanna be like you. :)

breeze

4. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

Way to go Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

My last message before unhooking the computer and it's such a delight to write CONGRATS MOM!!! I'm so very happy for you!!

6. Surphie

Surphie Well-Known Member

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

7. dlo64

dlo64 Well-Known Member

Congrats Mom,

See now was that so hard! LOL

I know what you went through and now you can start breathing again....oops, that was Nana :)

Anyway Happy New Home!

Good luck!

8. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

YAY mom - Congratulations! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

9. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Fantastic!! Congrats!! I am so happy for you. Now you can give me some advice when I'm ready to purchase. Enjoy that home!! :-D

10. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

congrats mom.

and lets all get along!!

11. curiouser

curiouser Well-Known Member

Hey Mom,

That's great! Enjoy the new home.

Curiouser

12. Newcomer

Newcomer Well-Known Member

Congratulations Mom, and God Bless! Please ignore people who try to rain on your parade. Insecurity and resentment that fester in jealous people are crosses we all have to bear. You're going to love being a homeowner. I decided to paint my diningroom this weekend, and being the perfectionist that I am, worried over whether or not I would do a good job. But then I thought about it, even if it's not perfect, screw it...IT'S MY HOUSE!!!! ha ha

13. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Alls well that ends well. Another homeowner among our ranks.

Coooooooooooooooooool Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

GREAT - my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.
    c ya dogman

15. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Congratulations,baby girl !

I had all of the confidence in the world that everything was going to go well(smile).

"Jim" is again flaunting his ignorance.....he KNOWS what he can do(I'm still here,stupid!).

Sister Girl

16. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Congratulations are definitely in order, Mom. That's excellent news!

The ordeal was stressful, I know, but everything worked out.

Enjoy your new home.

Donna

17. bailey

bailey Well-Known Member

lol

LOL

18. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thank you all

I just wanted to thank you all for the well wishes and support you have given me through this all.

And don't worry, this poster isn't
    going to rain on my parade and I don't really need to even comment further, his post just prove what we all know, enough said.

Again thanks:) And if I can help anyone else through this just let me know.

19. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS! A success story!! :)

20. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Congratulations MOMOF3

You did it! I knew you would! A "STRONG" woman is a "POWERFUL" woman, and you are just that. (no offense guys)

I wish you ALL the best and have fun decorating. Keep in touch...many of us here will be joining you soon.