J Edgar

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Oct 17, 2000.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I received an invitation to aplly for First USA LOL, the first thing that came to mind when reading the garbage was the word "BOOBS", that is what I associate them with now because of you. Just wanted to share:)

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Mention First USA and I get irritated real quick! :-||

They are plain scum! Makes me sick when I go out to the mailbox and see that statement sitting there! Just got it yesterday as a matter of fact. I just might have to drop my tax return check on them and be done!

3. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

Thanks Mom.

Yes, it seems that First USA hires people that get fired from burger joints for being unable to get most of the ketchup on the burger or from Taco Bell for their inability to fold a burrito properly.

Having closed the accounts, I'm now getting more pre-approved offers from them. I chortle gleefully as my shredder destroys them.

4. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

J Edgar,

I'll try NOT to have that mental image in my mind when I call to make a settlement with them. LOL!!! I got stuck with them because they bought the bank (Chevy Chase) where I originally got the card. I hate when that happens. ;-)

Cheers,
    Cindy

5. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

Yes, one of my First USA accounts that I closed was an Old Chevy Chase account. They kept bumping up the credit limit, along with the interest rate. Eventually it got to 22.65% which is when I finally decided enough was enough, especially since another account with them had a 9.99% rate. They refused to lower the interest rate on the former Chevy Chase Account.

The other thing that pissed me off is that somehow they morphed this one account into four separate accounts on my credit reports. Two different account #s times Two Different Banks names = 4 accounts. Finally got it sorted out after 3 letters back and forth to the each CRA.

Moronic boobs at it again.