Jason...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by S.D., Dec 14, 2000.

1. S.D.

S.D. Guest

Any inside tips/tricks that help in removing negatives on Credit Reports?

2. jason

jason Well-Known Member

Funny you'd ask. . .

I wrote a book about credit repair. You can read or download it for free at http://www.creditrepairrights.com

That'll give you the best do-it-yourself information I know of (though there are some good books elsewhere on the internet.)

If you're looking for assistance, I've worked with Lexington Law Firm for seven years and they're very good. Visit http://www.creditrights.com to retain them.

If you get in a situation while doing-it-yourself, feel free to email me.

3. S.D.

S.D. Guest

Thanks

Jason! I'll definitely check out the site.
    I have heard that Lexington is not all that good... takes forever for them to get back to you?

4. jason

jason Well-Known Member

RE: Thanks

Not anymore. Lex was trying to do a mega-inexpensive credit repair program so they skimped by asking the new clients to email only.

Now, they have heard the word from this BBS and their staff is at full strength and they take telephone calls.

I know for a fact that their responsivess is as good as it gets.

5. S.D.

S.D. Guest

How much does their service cost? I only have one item to be deleted.

6. S.D.

S.D. Guest

JASON, please read

Can you please read my post below?
    Title: UCNB - very long
    I would like your suggestions on how to delete this.

7. jason

jason Well-Known Member

They charge $75 the first month and $35 each month thereafter. You can stick with them as long as you like (once your item is deleted you can stop.)

Or, if you want to do it yourself, go to http://www.creditrepairrights.com for free info.

8. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

I probably reinforced more negatives against Lexington than anyone simply because I know of two people personally who do business with them. One of them complained about Lexington all the time because she was unable to get answers to her questions, so she felt slighted--even though they managed to get a lot of negative information removed from her reports. That has since changed.

Lately, I've heard nothing but great things from my two friends regarding Lexington Law Firm. From what I'm getting from the latest posts and from my friends, Jason and the crew at Lexington have worked hard to make some real improvements there, and they have been successful.

Jason, even though I've never been a Lexington client, I still want to thank you for having done a great thing. You listened to people, and you used their complaints constructively. It's unfortunate that such is not as common a business practice as it should be. I hope you'll continue to keep your presence known here on this board because you have what it takes to help so many people here, and it's very good for business.

9. jason

jason Well-Known Member

Thanks Doris, you made my day.